Contest 2

Idea: Make a Super Edition(the story of your cat's life) of a cat that eventually becomes a leader of any Clan other than SkyClan

Setting: The lake a LONG time after the Last Hope.

Requirements:
-7 chapters minimum(preferably more. As long as they are good chapters that add to the plot, the more chapters you have the better your chances are of winning)
-No page requirement but no chapters with only one or two paragraphs please! You know what a decent size chapter is.
-Realistic warrior cat names...Cookieclaw, Chocolatefur, etc. are completely unacceptable. And I see this a lot in fanfics for warriors and it annoys me...don't use animals in names that the cats have no idea what they are according to Erin Hunter!
-No characters from the actual series, only characters you created
-Know your characters limitations. A kit cannot defeat a leader, one cat can't drive out a fox and when it comes to badger it takes usually a patrol of 4-5 cats.
-Proper spelling and proper grammar are bonuses. I hate reading a book to see stuff like: "Ngihtapw like muose more than sqiurel."
It should be: "Nightpaw likes mice more than squirrels." (Plus probably using better vocabulary than that)
-Must start sometime between the cats age of 0-6 moons(does not apply to prologue if you have one.)

Point of View:
Must be only from one cats POV. Either third person limited or first person(if you have a prologue you may have different point of view ONLY for that)

Prizes:
1st Place- In my status I put a message saying to fan you for a week. I will also add you to my profile with the other people to fan if you aren't already on it and advertise you in either a River's End book or (if I'm still working on it) Shadestar's Agony
2nd Place- I will advertise you in a River's End book and give you a dedication
3rd Place-I'll give you a dedication in a River's End book

Deadline:
April 30,2014 by 7PM
(Might be extended but only if someone has been and is actually working on it and updating consistently)
If deadline stays the same, results will be announced by May 3,2014

How to enter:
Post a link to your story in the comments