A Stampy love (stampylongnose fan-fic)

-Ash's POV-

"hey guys Scourge here with another video in the hunger games, im here with bread stick,l for lee,long bow, and iballisticsquid"i said

"we are about to start!" Squid said.

"its only me and squid in the commentay but everybodys channles will be down in the descrition"i said."squid are we teaming"i asked.

"yeah why not"he said.

                                        *D MATCH IN THE GAMES*

"ok squid it's just you and me"i said.I pulled out my enchanted dimond sword i was hideing and 1shot squid befor i he could say a word.

"WHAT?!?!?!??!?"he sreamed.

i giggle insanly and said"i had a enchanted dimond sword and you didnt see it"

"HOW DID YOU GET THAT?!?!"he yelled.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"i yelled.

"you should meet Stampy you can hide stuff really good like him."squid said.

"mabey i will"i said."ok guys we have to end the video here make sure to o cheak out squid's channle if you havent already and also slap that like buttom with a hammer. peace out my claws"i said ending the video.

"scourge im gonna send you the invite for 'Stampy's lovly world' and you should get on and talk to Stampy"squid said typeing somthing.

I looked through my messages and sure enough i had a message from squid that had a invite and a skype user that was proboly stampy.I exepted the invite and got on his world and then i skyped him after hanging up with squid.

"hello"a man said.

"hey is this stampy"i said.

"yes it is and are you Scourge, the girl squid has told me adout"stampy said.

"yush i am"i said.

"i see you are in my lovly world"Stampy said.

"yes i am"i said as i walked over to the melon train to go to his house from his emergency iglo.

"im about to get on do you want to make a video"he asked.

"yes"i said.

"sould i invite L for leeee and Amy lee" he asked.

"sure"i said

in the corner of the screen it said*L for leeee has joined the game* then a moment later it said*Amy lee has joined the game*

Next thing i know im being shot by arrows and i look over to see Lee shoting arrows at me. I start punching him and trying to get him to stop.

"Leeee stop shooting Scourge"Stampy yells.

Leeee looks down and hands me a golden apple to heal myself with.I nod to him and eat the golden apple. Full hearts agein.Leeee walked away and i followed him and saw him get in posion to start a video so i quickly hide behind the doors of Stampys room.

"Hey guys and welcome to another video inside of stampy's lovly world and i am here with L for leeee who should hopefuly have my breakfast ready."Stampy said.

Leeee put a cake on the ground and Stampy ate it.

"num num num num that was a really good breakfast Lee"stampy said."Also i will be joined by two cat today i will be joined by Mitten's and also by another cat who should be around here somewhere"Stampy said.

"I'M NO WHERE" i yelled.

"okay and that was her, her name is Scourge and im a little scared to have another cat that i dont know on my territory"Stampysaid as i ran out of the house.

I started placeing a trail of tourches that i got from a chest.

"and as you all know i have to add someone to my love garden and today i will be adding Scourgeplaysgames because she is a nice girl and she is working on makeing my world on computer adition for all of those who dont have a Xbox"stampy said. "and speaking of Scourge where is she im afraid she is trying to take over my territory"he said

"no im looking for my own territory so that i dont have to fight you for territory you already own"i said.

"well what is this, did you leave a trail of tourches leading to your house"he asked.

"mabey dont follow it yet wait till the end of the video"i said.

"but we are gonna play all the games in my funland and i think you would like to see it and get to know my lovly world" Stampy said.

"Okay im coming" i said as i ran back to stampy's house.I took the other melon train to stampy's fun land.