0:08《Chistmas!》

Ever since her kiss, Rose was in this dream state. Everything just seemed perfect to her, in her little dream land. And when Liv and Maddie found out, so did everyone else. She was embrassed and at first Peter didn't like te thought of his daughter dating, especially Dump Truck but she convinced him. But now is Christmas is here.

Rose loved holidays, where she could give to others. But this year she was singing for the first time and she was scared. She wrote this song and she was scared she wasn't going to be good enough. She was afraid she wasn't as good as Liv, she was shacking in her room with Maddie. Her mom and Liv left down there. "Maddie what if I'm not as good as Liv?!" Rose rambles worried. "Rose whoa whoa, calm down," Maddie sits her sister down. "What's this about?" She asks. "Maddie I wrote my new song for Christmas and I don't usually play them for anyone, and I mean anyone. And what if I'm not as good as Liv," she says.

"Oh Rose," Maddie hugs her. "Wanna come with me and dad?" She asks. "No, I'm just gonna stay here," she sighs. Maddie leaves and Rose can hear Liv and her little friend practicing and it made Rose more neruous. She decides to walk around in the frosty roads.

OUTFIT-

She walks to the park and sits and looks to everyone that played, some childern and their families ice skated

She walks to the park and sits and looks to everyone that played, some childern and their families ice skated. Some made snow angels, some made snowmen. She smiled at them seeing them happy. When suddenly, someone covered her eyes. "Guess who?" Says a familiar voice, she smiles. "Mmmmmm my boyfriend," she guesses. "Correct again Flower," Dump Truck comes around and sits with her. He held her her hands to keep them and her warm. "You okay, you're shaking more than normal," he says a bit worry.

"Yea its just I'm suppose to sing for the Christmas thing for Steven's Point and I'm scared that I'm not going to be as good as Liv," Rose says. "Flower you don't need to be better than anyone, and I'm sure you sing just as beautiful as you are," Dump Truck tries to cheer her. She smiles at him and snuggles into his chest for warmth, he wraps his arms around her. "What would I do without you," she says smiling. And there they stay for 2 hours before Karen, her mom called. "I'll walk you home," he says. She smiles, true gentlemen. They walk and the whole way back, they simply laughed and told jokes like always. Nothing was between them, now that they were dating but there was obiously love.

"See you at the Christmas thing?" She questions. "Yea, I'll bring Pencil Ceiling and Dustin ," he smiles. "No Cece?" She asks shock. "No Cece, she um moved," he says. She did move and he and her weren't friends after she yelled at him for dating Rose. She nods and kisses his cheek bye before walking into her house.

Her mom and her talk about she's going to do. "Mom? Do you think I'll be good?" She asks. Karen was about to answer when Liv ran in saying something about going and hurrying up, they gone leaving Rose all alone. She sighs, she was not going to get any help from her family. She gets prepared and ready, Penicl Ceiling, Dustin and Dump Truck were going to pick her up and they would all walk to the park. She calls Dustin as she gets ready. "I'm so scared Dustin like what if I crack or what if I mess-" he cuts her off. "Rose you'll do great, I'm sure. Be ready we're on our way," and with that Dustin hangs up.

Rose hurries up and puts her robe, so no one could see her outfit. There's a knock at the door, she hurries to the door and opens to Dustin holding a sign which made her smile.

 There's a knock at the door, she hurries to the door and opens to Dustin holding a sign which made her smile

"Thanks Dustin!" She hugs him. Then Penicl Ceiling and Dump Truck showed. Penicl Ceiling's real name was Phill and only they knew that. They left and get there as Liv finishes her song with the little girl. They clapped. Then when she was suppose to turn on the lights for the tree, it doesn't go right and she yells at everyone. Then stroms off.

"Wow geez" mumbles Rose. They nod agreeing with her. Then Liv does her song, perfect as always. "And now a surprise singer, she wrote her song and she's here to sing for you," says Johnny Nimbus. Liv and the rest of the Romney's wonder who it is expect for Maddie and Karen as they know, they smirk.

"Please give it up for Steven's Point's newest singer, Rosalie Rooney!" They clap but the rest of Rooney family were shocked. Rose walks on without her robe and shows her outfit.

OUTFIT-

Liv was awed, just like everyone else by Rose's voice and song. Rose was too into the music to realize everyone was dancing and clapping along to her song. Then it ends, and everyone claps. She blushes red, and smiles getting off stage. As she does, her family greet and fuse over her. "You did great, Rosie!" Maddie and Liv hug her. Soon she mets Dump Truck over near the park basketball courts. He lead against the wall waiting for her. They stood together there in he snow hugging when Dump Truck looked up and smirked. She looked up herself and saw a mistletoe, they look at each other. "Merry Christmas Flower," he smiled. "Merry Christmas Dump Truck," she smiles and like a fairy tale,

They kissed.

"Christmas was great! I sang, I had my first boyfriend and we kiss!" Gushes Rose. "This was a good year," she smiles.