december 29th 2013

its been SOOOO long since I have been on wattpad and uploaded something (I mean like months and months long) so bear in mind this will be a long chapter I think.......... so I have better explain myself (ya before someone gets angry and commenets) I have not been on for so long because I have moved to the usa (if you didn't know I was in the UK) and have say bye to all my friends ( and don't forget mr dreamy :( ) so that was hard because everything was kinda perfect, hang out after school with friends be lazy at home, read too much, enjoy school and the occational moment with mr dreamy (yes they we occward but they were the nice type of occward) and school was at least interesting. ok so I had to say bye to all that and move back to my old home where I remember kids saying I would go to hell since I was not baptized. (a__h__es) and usualy getting phone calls home for hurting someone or something like that. so as you may have been able to tell I was definetaly looking forward to that (ya...)so when I found out the exact day I would leave I stopped everything that was taking up time I could spend with friends (that ment wattpad) and started doing so much more, each day I would go out with friends. the day I went on to the plane I was soooooo happy :( when I arrived I had 3 months of summer to "enjoy". can you guess how I spent my summer? well first I spent house a day at the library then would wander aimlessly around town with the occasional ice cream then would spend hours alone in the park. some would say I was depressed, maybe I was. so school started and it was soooo boring and all my teachers put me to sleep. oh but my math teacher she is the WORST imagine a preschool teacher with a terrible taste in shoes that look like clogs. (you know those wooden ones) and I seriously think she is addicted to helium. she is so bad that she has this thing called rainbow buddies.( sometimes I get very close to strangling her to death) I made a few friends ish.... I will talk more about them when I have time right now I have to go have dinner. so when I have the motivation I will write more about my pathetic life later.