Prologue

Prologue.

Since the dawn of time, the world as we know it has been ruled by the five elements, fire, water, wind, earth and spirit, and the rulers of people, named Gigandes lived in peace and cooperation. There were five main emperors, Pyr, Hydor, Anemoi, Gaea and Psyche. Each of them represented and was able to control a single element, Pyr controlled fire, Hydor controlled water, Anemoi controlled wind, Gaea controlled earth and Psyche spirit. These were the original Gigandes, who had amazing powers, knowledge, immortality, and were treated like Gods within the mortal world.

As the world aged, the emperors were sick and tired of being the only ones with these powers, and soon became lonely. So they created off-springs, but their children divided themselves into kingdoms, and hid themselves in secret magical realms, because they were not safe in the mortal world, as the mortals saw the hybrids as a threat. Soon, the kingdoms began to see each other as  peril.

As the emperors oversaw this rivalry between their domains, they were outraged. Psyche, the Queen of the Spirit Giants, foresaw a prophecy about a child that could bring peace into the magical world once again. This child was going to sacrafice herself/himself in battle to save and reunite the kingdoms together again.