Belonging to Him

24 May 2011

Estella P.O.V.

It's my first day at work as Junior Art Director in one of the most prestigious art firms of the country. R&R or better known as Rivers and Raynard Art firm is one of the subgroups of Raynard Corporation which is known across world for interior and landscape designing along with an architectural firm and whole range of clothing options under its own brand name 'Vaves'. I have to work in landscape designing under the supervision of my boss Marco Whitland.

Walking into the uptown office in NewYork I was overwhelmed by excitement after a very long time and nervousness. After entering R&R office, I was greeted by the site of my boss smiling to me.  I had met my immediate boss Mr. Whitland during my interview  and he was nice, in his mid thirties, overly creative and fully gay. I'm not sure it's even a phrase but there are no other words to describe him.

"There you are Miss Copeland. Welcome on your first day at R&R firm, as you know I'm your boss and I'll be showing you around the office. Most of the designers and art dirctiors are onsite designing, while i would introduce you those who are here."

"Thanks, Mr. Whitland"

"Oh please call me Marco. Now meet the ones that are here.