This can't be happening

Trigger warning- I'm so sorry for this one it is going to have self harming so yeah sorry it will get happy in a next few chapters if you don't like sad stuff like this please wait till next chapter thank you please no hate *don't play the song until told to thanks*

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Lucas POV

Beep beep beep ugh I hate Mondays I turned the alarm off and got dressed Got to school. I meet Maya at the doors and open it for her she seems different today her bright blue eyes aren't bright her smile is not as real and she's wearing all black and a long sleeves

"Hey" i said to Maya before she could say anything Emily came and pulled me away and gave Maya the dirty eye "hey was talking to maya" I yelled "oh didn't realize sorry" she said sarcastically. She let's go of me and I turn to find no Maya...strange.

~·~·~·~·~·~·
Time skip
~·~·~·~·~·~·

The bell rings and we go to class 5 minutes later no Maya 10 minutes later still no Maya what the hell is going on.

"Has anyone seen Maya" Mr. Matthews asked the class "I seen her when I got here I opened the door for her I was trying to talk to her but Emily pulled me away. Maya seemed different I think she's depressed and being bullied." i said all in one breath "ok um Lucas can you go look for Maya please?" he asked "umm yeah can I get the hall pass?" I said he showed me the pass and I went to find Maya.

"Maya. Maya its Lucas can you please talk to me"I semi yelled
As I got closer to the restrooms I heard soft crying coming from
the girls restrooms. I didn't want to go in the girls restroom but that could be Maya I had to.

I went in and called Mayas name "Maya its Lucas are you in here?" I asked no response but I saw blood dripping in the big stall.
Oh my God.
"Lucas what are you doing this is the girls restroom" a familiar voice said.. Wait I know that voice anywhere.....MAYA "Maya what stall are you in? Maya are you in the big stall." i said almost in tears. There was silence for a few moments then Maya busted out crying full on crying I ran to the big stall and kicked it open what I saw was horrible. Maya was sitting there with a blade in her hand and all you could see was blood on her arms.

I wanted to cry so hard but I couldn't I wouldn't I bent down and lifted her arms that were drenched in blood and she winced a little.

"Why?" My voice cracked. I couldn't stand it seeing Maya here all vulnerable and weak I couldn't believe it. "There is this girl that is bullying me it hurts so fucking much and I don't want to be living. Lucas i wanna die." she said between sobs. "Well to bad because I'm NOT gonna let that happen." I said clearly

"Lucas?" she asked "yes" I answered "I wanna go home."she whispered. "Then thats where you'll go"i said picking her up and bringing her to the sink to wash off all the blood "this might sting but I need you to not scream. Can you do that for me?"I asked getting ready to wash her arms
"Ye-ah I think so?" she responded questionably I nodded and put her arms under the water and gently rubbed them. She squealed under her breath but not to loud. I rolled her sleeves down and tied my jacket around her waist to hide all the blood from her arms before I left I went to Mr. Matthews room to get my stuff.

"Hey did you find Maya?" he asked "yes I did I'm taking her home."I said looking at Riley then back at Mr. Matthews "why what happened to Maya?" Riley asked "she's not feeling good"I semi lie
"Lucas you should go." Mr. Matthews told me I did as told and went to my Maya. "You ready to go?" I asked Maya. "Y-yes" she answered "ok let's go" i said bringing my hand up so she can take it. Without hesitation she grabs it and holds on to me like her life depended on it.