Callie thought of all the times she was mistreated, not physically but emotionally by her relatives. Her mother and sisters would always make snide remarks about her looks and weight, as if they thought her skin was thick enough to block all the hurt in their words.

        They were wrong of course. All their criticisms cut like a knife.

       Callie swallowed the last remains of the doughnut and washed her hands in the kitchen sink. She stared at the flowing water, feeling her own eyes begin to sting with bitter tears. All the sweetness of that doughnut couldn't drive away the bitter hurt her family had given her.

       To them she was never pretty enough nor skinny enough like her two sisters. Blonde and picture perfect Sarah with her model-like figure and pretty face. Though behind that pretty face was the cold heart of a backstabber. Callie should know.

       And then there's Hannah, petite and cute as a button with her short strawberry blonde curls. She wasn't as vicious as Sarah but she too could be quite convincing and manipulative if she wanted to. Their mother saw to that.

        Only Callie, the youngest had turned out to be a disappointment. She wasn't pretty nor was she skinny. Callie has always been "thick"...now she was just fat. To please her mother she had tried to go on diets and had almost been successful but the more her mother and sisters put pressure on her the more she had eaten until she was finally over 100 pounds overweight.

       Sniffing, Callie rubbed away her tears with the back of her chubby hand and turned off the water. Silently, she dried off her hands on the dish rag hanging on the refrigerator door and walked into her room.

       Closing the bedroom door, she faced the long mirror glued on the back of it and studied herself. The girl in the mirror stared back at her, chubby face solemn, brown eyes sad. Short dark hair framed that chubby pale face, a face that couldn't even pass for cute.

       Those sad brown eyes lowered, taking in that wide, bloated body beneath a extra extra large white shirt and extra extra large grey sweat pants. Everything that this body had to wear is extra extra large because no other size smaller would fit.

       In truth, her only best feature were her eyes. Brown eyes that weren't too dark to look black, instead they were soft chocolate brown eyes with a hint of gold. Before her father had died when she was twelve, he had used to call her his cute chocolate eyed bunny. With her father gone all these years, she's been no ones bunny...just a fat sister and daughter.

       Callie thought of her snooty step-father Richard, the bastard who had introduced her to Greg, her former fiance. When they had met almost a year ago, Greg had been so sweet, so attentive. He hadn't seem to notice what everyone else did. To him, she wasn't "that fat sister", no...she had been his princess.

       That is until she found out what he'd really been after. Her inheritance. Her sisters and mother had always begrudged her for receiving money and property from their grandmother, their fathers mother. When she died she had left Callie with a small fortune and properties all over the world. It would all belong to Callie on her 21st birthday. When her step-father found out, he had set his plans in motion, enlisting Greg to seduce her so that when they get married, he'd own half of her wealth. What they had planned to do with her money, she didn't know. All she knew was that Greg had lied to her. Used her. And he hadn't felt sorry about it.

       She had to learn his betrayal from her sister Sarah, who had overheard them talking in their step-fathers office. Sarah had been so smug when she revealed the lies, not bothering to hide her glee because she had her own eyes set on Greg and had always wondered what he had seen in her fatty sister. Now they knew.