Big Fat Liar to be published on Amazon & B&N!!

Cookie:

Hey Big Fat Liar fans! Guess whaaaat? I'm in the process of editing and adding new chapters/scenes to Big Fat Liar so I can publish it on Amazon and Barnes & Noble! I'm so freakin' excited!

So to all of you waiting for an epilogue for this story, don't worry, in the published version it'll have it. I wrote this story 2-3 years ago hoping that one day I can publish it and now I'm making that dream come true...and it's all thanks to you, my readers. The people who has supported me, loved this book no matter how many errors you've seen while reading. Lol (Don't worry I'll find a real editor)

So, if you wanna keep up with my progress with Big Fat Liar and to find out about the release date, please follow/fan/friend me on these sites!

1. My Goodreads account where I can blog your heads off lol

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5824261.Cookie_Moretti

2. My facebook fan page that I'm reviving. It's under xxwhoatemycookiexx right now but I'll be changing to Cookie Moretti once the admins of Facebook changes it. Hopefully soon.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/XxWhoAteMyCookiexx-On-Wattpad/128402273931698?ref=hl

3. If you wanna "friend" me on facebook, feel free!

https://www.facebook.com/cookie.moretti

****

If I'm not on Wattpad, writing, those are the sites you can track me down on :P

& If you have banners or covers that you made just for this book (Big Fat Liar), please send it to Cookie_Moretti@yahoo.com or send it through my Facebook fan page so I can post them on my fan pages/blogs. Of course I'll give you credit for making them ^_^

Title it: (Big Fat Liar/Cover/Banner/etc) before sending please!

Well, that's all for now! Happy New Year everyone and thank you for all your support! XoXo

-Cookie Moretti

p.s. (yes i'll still be coming on here to update some chapters. Working on  "Begging To Please" right now)