Chapter 6: Screw coffee I need a drink

I'M BACK MUAHAHA LOL!

#############################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You!" I said accusingly as I stared him down. Only when his hand curled around my finger did I realize I had jutted it out in his direction. He wore that same cocky smirk he wore the night he practically ran me over and had his perfectly messy hair tussled over his rich golden eyes. "Now princess it's not polite to point" he said almost arrogantly. 'Why I aught to' I thought evilly.

"Lucas!" a surprised voice came from behind me. Turning around I saw Joy standing there holding my cup of coffee smiling brightly at jerkface. "Hey Joy" came Lucas reply with a soft smile instead of a smirk now on his lips. I don't know why but my stomach twisted a bit ' why didn't he smile at me like that' I shook my head what was I thinking I don't even know the guy! Wanting to get out of the third wheel situation I found myself caught up in I coughed subtly gaining both their attentions. I pointed to the coffee in Joys hand and she smiled at me handing me the cup "that'll be $3.45 please" I handed her a five dollar bill mumbling a soft "keep the change" under my breath before hurriedly walking to a booth so I could drink my much needed coffee; ignoring Lucas' confused face as I passed him by.

So I was completely caught off guard when he sat down before me. I look at him perplexed. "Something I can help you with Lucas?" I said sarcastically. He paused his cheek sinking in slightly as he bit it from the inside of his mouth. "Look princess" he stopped as if sensing my glare and took a deep breath twiddling with his thumbs.

When suddenly he raised his head in my direction a wide smile splaying across his lips as he stretched his hand out to me "hi I'm Lucas its lovely to meet you.." he stopped as if suddenly aware he didn't know my name. I laughed softly at his confused expression clasping his hand and shaking it slightly "Ariabella" I finished for him smiling "and it's lovely to meet you Lucas" I finished with a wink. Momentarily forgetting he couldn't really see me doing it.

"Not that I don't like holding your hand Aria but my coffee is getting cold." I blushed profusely pulling my hand back slightly thank full that he couldn't see my red cheeks.

I averted my gaze to my own coffee cup as i wrapped my fingers around the porcelain like mug and brought it up to my lips so I could take a sip of the delicious liquid inside. My eyes closed involuntarily as the hot coffee ran down my throat and I let out a soft hum of content as I felt the cold slowly start to leave my body. I shivered at the sudden change in temperature since my clothes were still damp from having walked in the rain.

"Here" Lucas soft voice said as he stretched out his jacket to me. I hadn't even noticed he was wearing one. Taking a moment I took him in he was wearing a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to just above his elbows and some dark Levi jeans. I bit my lip 'damn he looked good' and then I shook my head trying to get rid of the thought 'his girlfriend is right there and I'm just checking him out wait, back up a bit his giirrllfffrriieeennndddd' my mind processed slowly and I looked at Lucas my brow furrowed in confusion.

"Lucas not that I'm not enjoying your company but don't you think your girlfriend will get mad at you?" I inquired. His brow dipped in confusion much like mine and if I wasn't completely sure he couldn't see my own expression I would've been certain he was mocking me. "What girlfriend?" he asked still confused and I thought it was cute how a small dimple formed between the creases of his brow. "You know; Joy" I replied as if it where the most obvious thing in the world. So consider me surprised when he suddenly burst out into laughter. The deep rich sound wafting over the coffee shop like music drifting in the air it warmed my insides and despite my confusion it brought a small smile to my face. I leaned over the table punching him playfully on the shoulder with a small laugh "don't laugh at me" i said almost teasingly "haha oh I'm sorry it's just me and Joy" he managed to say before bursting into another fit of laughter.

After another minute or two of laughing he managed to calm down enough to finish what he was saying "Joy is my sister Ari" he finished with a bemused smile and I couldn't help but blush because of both his nickname for me and the fact that I had just implied he was dating his sister.

He chuckled and the surprisingly said "man I wish I could see you blush" and I stared at him eyes wide as I turned an even deeper shade of red. " H-how-ww do you k-kno-ow I'm blushing?" I stammered out. He shrugged with a small smile on his lips "I just do" he replied with a wink.

Before I could say anything Joy's voice snapped the imaginary bubble that seemed to have formed around us "Lucas we have to head home now mom and dad will be waiting for us" she said all the while a smile on her face. He tilted his head in her direction and nodded "I'll be out in a minute Jo" he said. She nodded before turning to me with a small wave and leaving the cafe. It was then I looked around and noticed that almost everyone had left with the exception of a few people here and there. Turning around my eyes widened slightly as I took in how close Lucas was. He had leaned over the table and his tall frame shadowed my small one and with a small chuckle his coffee scented breath fanned over my face like the first winter breeze fans over the Autumn leaves and he leaned in closer and pressed a feather light kiss on my cheek. He then stood up from the booth still smirking and left with a small wink and a " hope I see you soon princess".

It wasn't until five minutes later that I could get my mind to work in time with my body and I managed to stand up and make my way home giggling like a little school girl. My happy mood soon turned sour as I stepped into the foyer of my house only to be greeted by my mother. Scowling she said four words that pulled me so far down from the cloud nine I was on that my smile turned into an instant frown "your cousins are here".

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

EEP FAMILY DRAMA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPE I'M PLEASING YOU MY LOVELY READERS xD LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE FAN VOTE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!