Chapter 2: It Stings!

So I saw the Second movie and let me tell you, there is no way Thorin doesn't want Bilbo's butty! Lol ugh! They were so eyeballing eachother down the entire movie!! Or maybe it was just my Shipping taking over! Well I had half of this typed, then I watched the movie -.- and had to type more lol! And I Finished The Books Lol XD!! Enjoy!

Pic of Thorin!

----------------------------->

“Bilbo.” Someone spoke softly nudging me to get up. Like always, I groaned, stretching my tiny legs out in sync with my arms. I yawned softly, growing light headed as I looked at Kili. “Good morning sleepy head.” He chuckled, smiling in amusement as I removed my sore back from the ground.

“Ah, Thorin,” I mumbled looking to the side to find him and his belongings gone. No wonder it grew a bit colder.

"He'd woken before us all staring at the map. You know, repeating the moonstone message over and over again." Kili informed me. I nodded as I looked around the camp finding everyone packing up, ready to go. "We leave in 10."

I sat there for awhile after Kili had taken off. My mind still asleep as I waited for it to register that we were awake. It wasn't even fully dawn yet, the sky was still black, and the trees continued to move under the chilly wind.

I'd gripped Thorin's coat, holding it close to me as I started at the fur on it that lined his chest and wrapped around the back of his neck. The dark color of the cloth bringing out the color in both his hair and eyes. He wore nothing bright, other than the small messed metal on his arms and chest but that was it. It was dull silver, something that needed to be polished to be of worthy to men eyes. Ah, they weren't men, they were dwarves.

But Thorin was taller than any of the dwarves I've read about or seen. If I was only 3 foot and six inches, He measures to me about what..? 5 foot and a couple of inches? It was weird now that I think about it. Every time the crowd huddled up, Thorin was seen clearly from them just how a King should show out in a crowd.

I exhaled lightly so I would not grow light headed and stood handling Thorin's coat with care. I put everything I had out into my bag, strapped my sword back onto me, and fixed my clothes. It wasn't till then I'd grabbed his coat, laying it over my arm pulling it close to my chest.

I went to the beginning of path that led down to Mirkwood but only to find Thorin. As if I had the guts to go ahead like Gandalf did every time. He stood there glaring down into the bleak forest we had to go through just to get to Erebor, calculating how much time needed to hike through it, maybe forcing us to do it in half a day to make it buy sunset, who knows.

"Thorin." I called from beside him now. His deep blue crystals leaving from the site he focused out on and layer them onto me. Before I could say, he already glanced at the coat registering why I had come. "Your coat, thank you again." I smiled softly.

Handing it to him, he took it with a warm smile. "I felt a bit, lost without it. You know?"