The Secret

Ross woke up to find his arms wrapped tightly around Rachel's waist, with his hand in hers. They usually fell asleep holding hands, they were just so connected. He smiled knowing that this girl would be with him for the rest of his life. He had got her back, and was never going to let her go again. They had recently been married and he couldn't be happier. He began to softly rub her bare stomach just below where her shirt lie causing her to slightly stir.

Good morning, babe." Ross whispered kissing the side of her head. Rachel smiled and with her eyes closed rolled over onto her side so that she was now facing Ross and pressed against him. "Morning." she sighed happily.

"I like it when I get to actually wake up and cuddle with you." Rachel teased messing up Ross's hair. Ross normally had to be up and out of the door for work by the time Rachel even thought about getting up, but now he was on Christmas break.

Ross pulled her tight against his body and closed his eyes. Nothing felt more right than holding Rachel in his arms. Sometimes he thought he might even suffocate her, but he couldn't help it, he just loved her so much. He kissed the top of her head and rested his head on hers looking down at her.

"How is this even real." Ross said in disbelief barely loud enough for Rachel to hear. Did he just say that outloud? He must have because Rachel opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"What baby?" she said yawning and kissing his chest.

"You. And me. How did I get you?" Ross lifted one of his arms and tucked Rachel's hair behind her ear making Rachel smile. "Don't say that." she whispered.

"No, really! I mean there's millions of men out there in the world and somehow... somehow.." he trailed off looking into her eyes and decided just to lean in and kiss her caressing her cheek. After a few seconds he broke it and pulled her completely to him burying her face in his chest.

Rachel giggled and scooted up some so she could nuzzle her face in the crook of his neck and kiss him. "I love you." She released herself from his grasp and rolled him over so she was hovering over him. Her hair fell to his face and he slowly tucked both sides behind her ears at the same time.

"I love you more." Ross said wrapping his arms around her back. Rachel just sighed feeling completely happy. She loved these little moments they had, and they seemed to be having a lot of them lately.

"well I love you most." Rachel stated feeling good about her answer thinking she had won and smiled brightly in that cute little way Ross loved.

Ross laughed and touched her nose. "You gotta stop doing that. It's too cute and it makes me want to do things to you that should be illegal in all 50 states." Ross teased and Rachel hit his shoulder.

"Well what about this?" Rachel looked at Ross seductively and bit her bottom lip. She knew that would get him. "dammit." he whispered and rolled them over immediately kissing her long and hard. It eventually turned into an intense make out session when Ross broke it to tell her something.

"Hey, before I forget my parents are coming in for Christmas." Rachel immediatly tensed up and Ross felt it. He instantly comforted her and made them sit up.

"Don't worry about it, they love you I promise! It's not like your parents, mine love you. Their finally glad I got you." Ross smiled.

"I know, it's just that it always scares me because of my parents and how they don't approve and.." Ross silenced Rachel by talking over her.

"and nothing they say or do will ever take you away from me. I would fight through any battle for you baby." Rachel began to get teary eyed and looked down lacing her fingers with Ross's. "I love you so much." Rachel sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately before resting her forehead against his.

"Nothing is ever going to tear us apart, you promise?" Rachel asked quietly still clinging to him. She knew nothing would but she just wanted the reassurance.

Ross quickly pulled away from her and cupped her face in his hands. "Hey, look at me.. Why would you even ask that baby? Of course not. I can't live without you. I WON'T live without you. So don't worry about it." He kisses the inside of her wrist and got out of bed to start their day. Rachel still just sat there worrying about the plans for Christmas and how to lie to her parents.

Rachel finally came out in a tank top and shorts and strutted over to Ross. "So.. can we put our Christmas tree up today?" Ross laughed at how giddy she was and of course agreed and they got to business.

By the time they were finished and went about their day it was night. They made a fire and snuggled up on the couch under a blanket. Ross was laying on his back and Rachel was resting on top of him.

"It looks beautiful." Rachel said staring at their tree.

"It sure does." Ross replied staring at Rachel, playing with her hair. She was just so perfect. Rachel turned her head to find him looking at her.

"what?" she asked curiously resting her chin on her hands that were placed on his chest.

"You know what I do everynight before I go to sleep."

"Ask, 'Can we do it again?' " Rachel replied causing them both to laugh.

"no after that." he smiled and looked deep into her eyes. "I pray to God that he'll never take you away from me in any way, shape, or form. That I'll always have you."

Rachel let a tear escape and smiled. She couldn't come up with anything that would even be close to expressing how she felt and decided to just kiss him to show him. She bent down and kissed him ever so sweetly. Once, twice, three times, before deepening it. She licked Ross' lip asking him for entrance and of course he allowed her opening his mouth for her. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and felt him grab her ass and moved around to her thighs. He wanted her so bad and Rachel needed him just as much. Rachel began to quietly moan when the phone rang.

"Let the machine get it baby." Ross whispered and continued to kiss her when it picked it up.

"Rachel dear, this is your mother. I'm calling to plan my trip down there for Christmas. Give me a call back, darling."

Rachel shot up and looked down at Ross worried. "oh no.. "

__________________