One Step at a Time

HEY GUYS SO I STARTED TO WRITE A LOUIS TOMLINSON/ONE DIRECTION FANCTION!! IM GONNA JUST POST UP THE PROLOUGE AS YOU CAN CALL IT AND YALL CAN LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR FAVORITE IT TO LET ME KNOW TO CONTIUNE OR NOT. SO YEAH! HOPE YOU ENJOY!      ~MEGAN~

I saw it flash before my eyes. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Our black Hyundai Sonata was just hit by a drunk driver. I knew they were dead. I mean how could they not be! The guy literally hit them dead on! I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I was paralyzed. My parents had just dropped me off at a super market to get a snack and a drink from our long trip to Paris. They decided to grab some other stuff at Target when it happened. A police man approached me and....

*Beep Beep Beep*     I woke up to my alarm clock saying I needed to get ready for school. I just moved to London for my senior year. I couldn't bear to live in New York anymore due to the incident. Unfortunately my nightmares had decided to tag along. I jumped into the shower, straightened my long brown hair, put on some makeup and headed out the door. I decided to wear a cute cropped navy blue sweater and some high wasted jeans with some boots. I mean I wanted to look somewhat decent! being my usual self I arrived at school 5 minutes before the bell rang; I mean we gotta procrastinate sometimes and for me that's always with school. I walked into the doors and found it wasn't different than an American school. Same old groups and people crowding the halls. As I was walking to the office, or trying to at least, I ran into someone. "Oh shit!!" they said angrily. Great Megan! What a great way to start off your first day of senior year! "I am so sorry, I..." he turned around and I was meet with the most piercing blue eyes I have ever seen.....

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! DONT FORGET TO LET ME KNOW IF YALL WANT ME TO CONTIUNE IT OR NOT!!!