Head over heels (girlxgirl) 1

So, this is my first story, hope you like it. :)

all characters are made up, as well as the story.

I don't come from an english-speaking country, so there might be some mistakes along the way.

The story is about a girl, who falls in love with her teacher. Does the teacher also loves her? I'm not gonna tell you, as you probably already figured it out ;)

Emma heard how the door behind her swung open and close again. She hummed a random melody that was stuck in her head and continued stirring, knowing who it was. Then she felt arms crawl around her waist, and a familiar scent reached her nostrils.

“Hey beautiful”, an angelic voice breathed against her neck. Emma smiled happily and intertwined her fingers with Tinas. She closed her eyes and leaned against the warm body of hers. She laid her head on Tinas shoulder and looked at Tina with a smile on her face. “Hey”, she said. Gently their lips met in a kiss.

“What’s on the menu today?” Curious Tina looked over Emmas shoulder in the pot. A quiet laughter escaped Emmas lips. “Well someone’s nosy today, huh?” She nudged Tina. “I suppose you’ve guessed it by now?” Tina frowned, pretended to be thinking hard. She tilted her head slightly. “Well” she started. “I have my doubt’s, to be honest. I think it’s either tomato soup or tomato soup. But I’ll think I follow my nose, so my guess would be; tomato soup.” She laughed and Emma, who loved the sound of her soft laughter, turned around in her embrace and looked into her eyes. She loved looking in her eyes, as she had the most beautiful eyes, you could imagine. They were so dark that they almost were black, but when you looked closely, you could see streaks of gold in them.

Emma lifted her hand and  brushed the hair out of Tinas eyes. Her dark smooth hair that was short but long enough to constantly fall over her left eye, which gave her a rather sexy look. Her hands stroked Tinas chin who closed her eyes. “Tina” Emma whispered. Tina smiled tender at her and opened her eyes. Her eyes! They were driving Emma crazy. Far away a phone rang. Emma leaned against Tina, who wrapped her arms around her. The phone still rang, and it seemed louder. Why was nobody taking it? Emma closed her eyes and felt nothing but the warmth of Tinas body.

When she opened her eyes, she was blinded from the sun. The schoolbell rang aggressively and brought Emmas thought back from the most amazing dream ever. She sat, - well she lay on the sofa in the classroom, while she hugged a pillow. She must have fallen asleep. She sighed; it would have been too good to be true. She looked around in the room. It was empty, only Tina sat behind her desk and looked in some book. As the students chattering arrived in the classrom, Emma rubbed her eyes, rummaged in her hair and struggled to stand up. She stretched, jawned, hitched up her trousers and stomped to her seat.