Prologue

"Is it possible that....dreams become reality?" I asked my best friend Gene. She's been my best friend since elem. and we've been through a lot already and our friendship is still strong probably became even stronger.

Gene's staring at the TV but I know she heard me. Were at my place having a movie marathon just the two of us, why? 'cause I only have one friend and that's her. "Of course as long as you work hard to achie..."

"No, not that kind of dream. Dreams like when you go to sleep, is it possible?" She looked at me with a serious expression but I know her she's just trying to hide her laughter. "Come on just answer me I'm serious." Then with that she burst out laughing while shaking her head. I just rolled my eyes at her. "Just...stop laughing and forget that I just said that."

"Okay, okay." She said between laughter. "I'm done." She drank her soda can and watched TV.

I get why Gene laughed that hard but....last night while I was eating breakfast I saw in the news, a car crash the same in my dream. You can say its a coincidence but it happened a lot of times already most of it are bad things. People keep dying, accidents keep happening, houses keep burning and other stuff.

I don't understand why I'm having this kind of dreams but I think that I'm dreaming the reality.