Drugged (boyxboy) 7

Chapter seven (Jay's pov)

"Oh, god." I moaned as I slowly began to wake up. Pain filled my body and I tried to move as little as I could. Then I heard a relieved sigh beside me, making my eyes crack open to look at the person who sat on my bedside. It took my eyes a moment to focus but I soon saw a worried Tommy looking down at me. His eyes were a bit red and puffy, as if he's been crying. With a groan, I sat up stiffly and looked at him asking in a gruff voice, "what happened?"

Tommy just stared at me for a moment, then shook his head as if he had thought against something. "You became drunk last night, Jay." He said simply, then climbed into the bed behind me and began to rub my back and shoulders. It felt so good on my sore muscles. Suddenly, feelings and images appeared in my head. Feelings of pleaser and pain. Of a man.

Looking over my shoulder at Tommy, I asked, "how drunk was I, exactly?"

Tommy paused a moment, then continued to rub my neck. "You fell down a flight of stairs and landed right on your bum. I'm surprised you butt bones isn't broken."

That made me laugh. That would explain the pain I felt, especially in my butt. Why did I feel so cramped though? Like I had been in the same position for the last few hours. I stretched out my legs and moaned in both pain and relief. Tommy took that as a sign and move from rubbing my neck to rubbing my right leg and hip. I stared at him for a moment before saying softly, "Tommy, you don't have to do that. I'm sure I'll be fine once I take a nice warm bath."

Tommy looked at me and nodded, moving away toward the bathroom. I kind of missed his rubbing and so did my screaming muscles as I moved. A few bones cracked, making me feel older then my seventeen years. As I tried to stand, my legs gave almost immanently and I fell to the floor like a bag of bones. Tommy, upon hearing me fall, rushed from the bathroom to help me back up. I was taller then him by a good half a foot and it was a little awkward as I leaned on him with my arm slung over his shoulders. He helped me to the bathroom and set me on the edge of the tub, which was already filled with warm water. I looked at him.

"Thank you, Tommy." He nodded at me and I looked down at the water, swirling my fingers through it. I then said, "if you would be so kind as to please tell Harry that I think I'll just rest in my room today, I would be forever greatful." I looked at Tommy to he had visibly stiffened. I grew worried and was about to ask what was wrong when he nodded.

"Alright, Jay, I will." He turned to leave but stopped in the door way to look back at me. "Be careful, ok?" I nodded and he left. Something in me said that his telling me to 'be careful' was more then just not hurting myself bathing. I sighed and stripped of my night shirt. Looking down, I gasped. Falling down the stairs must have done a true number on me. I had bruises everywhere, and I mean everywhere! Most if them were around my hips, upper thighs, groin area, and bottom. I did have some on my sides and chest, even on my wrists. I also noticed what looked like hickeys littered my skin. Hickey? Where in the hell did I get hickeys if I just fell down the stairs?

I sighed, confused, as I sank into the warm, comforting water. My body relaxed and I just let my mind wonder. I must have been truly duck because I didn't remember a thing of last night. Except for a strange dream. I was having...sex? With another man. But it seemed like more then a dream. It was so vivid, filled with moan, grunting, pain, even pleaser. I remember some one panting my name. I sighed again in frustration. Something had to have happen. Something more then just falling down stairs.

I jumped at hearing a knock on my bedroom door. "J-just a minute." I quickly jumped out of the tub, tripping over my own feet. My muscles screamed at me again as I moved about, drying myself as quick as I could. I managed to the closet and pulled on a pare of dress pants and an undershirt. I didn't bother to button it up as I headed to the door. I opened it and looked up at Harry, who in turn smiled at me.