Alone Chapter 10: feelings;forgiveness

Hey guys so this might be a short chapter but I wanted to update since the last chapter was like a cliffhanger

Ily all so much and thank you for reading

♡-tropicniall_xo

----------------------

Alone Chapter 10: feelings;forgiveness

Kayla's POV:

It's already been two weeks since the date with Liam and when he came begging for forgiveness at my door. Sometimes during class he would pass me notes getting me to talk to him but I just ignore it and throw them out.

Steph noticed I was getting annoyed with the notes so she stood up and yelled

"LIAM FUCKING PAYNE IF YOU THROW ANOTHER GODDAMN NOTE, I WILL KICK YOUR ASS". The whole class bursted in laugher and I laughed a little when she said that and continued back to working and listening.

I don't get why he wants to talk to me, there's nothing to talk about. He cheated on me and he just can't admit it already. I'm just so over him right now and don't even want to see his face.

After a long day of classes and being bored to death by teachers and more work, it was finally the weekend. Naila decided that we invite Steph over and have a girls night but I couldn't since I had a writing assignment so I told her to go over to Steph's and she agreed.

"Goodbye Kaykay I might be back late idk but I'll be hanging with Niall,Steph and Harry. If you need anything just call me" and she was out the door. I grabbed something from the kitchen and headed back into the room and heard a weird noise. I ignored it and continued typing and then heard the noise again.

I looked over to see Liam outside of my window, he still looked upset and had puffy eyes. I kept trying my best to ignore him and the noise but I couldn't take it. I went over to the window opened it and asked

"What do you want Liam" I was clearly pissed because I had work to do and didn't feel like dealing with this.

"Kayla I have to talk to you just please let me explain everything before you jump to conclusions about our date".

I just decided to let him in so I can get this over with already.

He started to explain as tears fell down his cheeks

"Kayla I didn't cheat on you, when we were at the table, I had to make this important phone call and then my ex shows up and wants me back and I tell her that I don't want her and to leave me alone but then she pushed me against her to make it look like I kissed her but I didn't and it did not mean anything to me. I never wanted her back. When you saw me, I tried to pull away I really did but then I saw you leave, I told her I don't love her and to go away and I ran after you because you're the one that I love and I couldn't stop thinking about you and how upset you were and tried to come to your dorm to explain but you didn't believe me."

Tears started rushing to my eyes to see he was telling the truth, he wasn't lying to me, he was being honest about what really happened but I didn't believe him.

"Liam are you sure that you're telling the truth that your not lying"

"Yes I can prove it to you"

He pulled out his phone and showed me the messages that she sent to him and what he said back. He wasn't lying he was telling the truth.

"I'm sorry Liam I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions it's just it happened once and well idk it's just hard" I just fell to the floor thinking about what happened to both of my parents.

"It's okay Kayla it's my fault I should I have told you" he calmly spoke and sat down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

Liam's POV:

I'm happy that I finally had the guts to tell her the truth about what happened. I felt bad that It took me so long to tell her I just seemed afraid that she wouldn't believe I'm telling her the truth. She seemed really upset like this reminded her of something that happened in the past. Then she asked me

"Are you sure you love me"

"Yes I'm sure and to prove it.." I brushed my lips against hers and pulled her in a kiss to show I'm very much sure.