Chapter 7 - Harry...?

Laurel's POV

The next morning, I was downstairs in the kitchen, getting a milk carton (bottle, etc, whatever lol) from the fridge for my cereal when I heard someone's footsteps on the stairs.

"Hellooo, is anyone home?" Said an unfamiliar female voice.

I went to see who it was, and it was that blonde bimbo chick that came back home with Harry last night.

"Uh, hi," I said, smiling awkwardly, "Isn't Harry upstairs?"

"Nah, didn't see him when I woke up." She replied.

"Oh, well you can get something to eat, if you're feeling hungry or whatever." I said, walking back into the kitchen to get my bowl of cereal and began eating it.

A few moments later, she came in and got an apple from where all the fruits were and began eating it.

"So…." She said, in that annoying voice of hers.

Suddenly, an imaginary lightbulb over my head lit. I smirked.

"Had fun with Harry last night?" I said, winking at her, "Cause I know that I have the best nights ever with him." I said, now biting back my smirk.

"Waiii- What?!? He told me he was single and… " She said, her eyes nearly popping out of their sockets.

And as if right on cue, Mr. Harry came walking in.

"You filthy liar!" She said, slapping him hard in the face and left the house furious. 

Woops. 

I couldn't help but laugh.

"You!" Harry said, pointing at me, as he got closer to me. 

"You did this." He continued.

"So?" I said, taking another bite of my cereal, "It's not like you planned on asking her to be your girlfriend or whatever," I continued, rolling my eyes, "I bet you don't even remember her name." I smirked at him.

"Ugh, whatever." He said, going back upstairs.

"Woops!" I said, giggling to myself.

"What's up with him?" I heard someone say, from behind me.

I turned around, and saw Thayer walking towards me.

"Hey." I said, smiling at him.

"Good morning to you too, aha." He said, pecking my cheek.

And I blushed, and hoped he wouldn't see me. "Thanks for last night. I had a wonderful time." I said, smiling again.

"Eh, that's alright." He said, sipping his orange juice.

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened to Harry?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." I said, then told him about what I did.

"Haha, nice one." He said, high-fiving me.

"Thanks." I said high-fiving back and giggling.

- -

We spent the whole day, just hanging out and stuff. Then, out of nowhere, Thayer asks me about my life back home, as if he doesn't know enough but whatever. And that's when I remembered, I need to get out of here. I can't live my whole life here. Can I? I mean I can but.. nevermind.

"Hey, uh, I'll be right back." I told Thayer, getting up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Ya know, up to my room.. Uh, I gotta pee.. So yeah, I'll be back, don't worry." I replied, before running up to my room.. Or Harry's room. Or whoever's room it was.