Prologue.

~ Prologue. ~

One Direction. The five most well-known boys on the entire planet. Teaming together to prevent crime and danger, each boy having their own special power.

Louis Tomlinson. 22 years old.

Louis’ power is flying. He can fly high in the air at lightning speed. He usually uses his power to prank the four others, or to just piss them off.

Zayn Malik. 20 years old.

Zayn’s power is invisibility. One minute he’s there, the next minute he’s not. Zayn likes to be sneaky, and to avoid getting in trouble, he just disappears.

Liam Payne. 20 years old.

Liam’s power is shape-shifting. He can turn into anything, from an animal, to a boulder. Anything you can think of, he can change into it. He sometimes uses his powers to help Louis prank the others.

Niall Horan. 20 years old.

Niall’s power is super strength. He can lift almost everything heavy. Boulders, cars etc. He takes his powers as an advantage to block off his room, so the other boys don’t get in.

Harry Styles. 19 years old.

Harry’s power is laser vision. He can burn anything with his eyes. The boys try not to get him angry.

The boys are all currently spread around their “headquarters”. Harry was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, Zayn was in his room, still asleep. Niall was asleep on the couch, and Louis and Liam were trying not to draw any attention to themselves.

Louis had an air horn in one hand, a megaphone in the other. He turned to Liam and put a finger to his lips, telling him to be quiet. Liam nodded and smiled, as they snuck over to a peacefully sleeping Niall. Louis smirked and put the air horn to Niall’s ear.

Louis pressed down on the horn, causing a loud noise to ring through the house. Niall screamed and fell off the couch, looking at Louis wide-eyed. Liam burst into a fit of laughter, falling to the floor. Niall glared at Louis as he smiled, and put the megaphone to his mouth.

“Rise and shine, Niall! Time for your workout!” Louis yelled into the megaphone. Niall groaned.

“I don’t want to, I’m tired…” Niall whined.

“Let’s go, Niall! Get up!” Louis said.  Niall sighed.

“Fiiinneee.” Niall got up and stretched, heading towards the workout room.

One Direction’s day has officially started.