Book of Revelations

The sky was blue screams of terror had become the land

The sky evolved to a dark black with swirls of red matter, then it became static like an old tv picture

A loud voice spoke, to leave and follow the men in black

With people running about it was hard to find my way home . In the midst of chaos I was able to find some familiar faces. We hopped into an unmarked car and drove for hours. Not looking back at the catastrophe behind us. We found ourselves at a subway station, we departed the unmarked car and realized it was time. It was time to fight fear of death with valiance. If we want to survive we must do what is necessary. We boarded the subway but could still hear the loud treacherous voice from the sky. It was like rolling thunder coming from the universe. On the train there were others like us. Afraid , confused, and mourning the loss if family and friends but strong in bravery. No one spoke we just stared at Each other. I'm not sure of what the others were thinking but I couldn't help but wonder about what horrors they'd experience. Little did we know we were about to enter a totally different realm of fright. As the train pulled away from the station the radio came on. A voice said "there is no escaping the revelation, please depart this vehicle at your appropriate stop." The lights went out and the train began to shake and the lights outside were flashing out of control. Those on the train including myself began to pray. Some speaking in tongues and languages I had never heard before. Praying to a god we hope would save us. But was this him? Was this the final revelation, the end of days, judgment day? So many questions . We could hear screaming and screeching as we approached the next stop. We stood up and gathered away from the doors we had no idea what would be on the other side of them. The voice on the radio came on again "first stop, Hippocrates , you have deceived yourself and others but you can not deceive god" people began to seize , eyes bulging out of their heads veins spilling with black blood as they resisted the strong magnetic pull from the outside. Others were just sucked away like little particles under a vacuum. I was stunned in amazement but tears continued to escape from my eyes. I looked at my friends and family I managed to find and told them that I loved them and that I was sorry for any pain I had caused to them. They reciprocated we all hugged and wept as the train pulled off. I could almost feel what was coming next. The train kept shaking and I was sick to my stomach I through up three times and blacked out until we arrived at the next destination. Moans and groans took to my ears as I opened my eyes everything was blurry but I could see women on the outside of the train. Beaten, hurt, hungry, women who had been abandoned and abused . They cried loudly. It was heart wrenching and I could feel their pain more than I ever felt my own. When the train stopped the doors opened. The voice spoke again but this time it was less scary " women, you have forgotten who you are, you have lost the power that God has given you to overcome your circumstances and for that you must depart the train at this time. The tears of a million women poured into the train and swept away six females one was a friend of mine. I did my best to help her but... It was too late. She had already lost faith in herself and faith in God. She drowned in tears. To my surprise the water left the train in one big motion. The voice spoke again as we left the land of tears, "now do you see. You take for granted the strength of god in you and praise weakness" I was afraid of what would come next. Would it be my last stop? I began to think back over my own life questioning mistakes I've made . When we arrived at the next stop the loud voice announced "a parents worse nightmare, children you have been disobedient and therefore have dishonored your parents. I could see teenage girls wearing leather mini skirts and dark make up lustfully gazing into the eyes of teenage boys. There was a thick scent of sex in the air. I could also see children who have abandoned their families for drugs their eyes were sunken bodies frail from malnourishment but hungry for poison. I lowered my head I did not want to see who would be taken away next but I could hear it. A young man walked on the train and grabbed a girl by her hand she resisted and grabbed onto a pole holding on for dear life, she screamed and begged and cried for her mother to save her but her mother parrished into the ocean stops before. She was helpless for she knew not what she had done. There were nine of us left on the train when it pulled away. The voice from the sky began to roar louder bursting out ear drums. It was like tribal singing unlike anything I had heard before. The voice from radio announced that we were approaching the final stop.

When we arrived there was a bright piercing light. We all looked to Each for direction not knowing whether to stay on or get off. I nodded to two others to let them know I was gonna exit the train. I slowly walked toward the door sheilding my eyes from the gleaming white light. I entered the brightness feeling the cool breeze with my arms wide open and then I fell into my waking life. I awoke in my bed. Shaking and sweating from head to toe... It was just a dream I said but it was all too real.