Prologue

Wiping his tears  Skylar quickly packed his bag, his father was right about him and Skylar didn't want to believe him, he should of listened from the very beginning . Not only giving Hunter his body but also his heart crushing it in the palm of his hand. Hunter knew Skylar loved him and yet he kept quiet giving Skylar false hope.

Everything is a game to him, what he wants only matters not caring about feelings of others.  We grew up together and yet the man stood before him isn't the Hunter in his memories. Lies after lies, Skylar is not sure who or what to believe. Hunter changed during high school and now became a stranger to him, not only Skylar question their friendship but also his love for Hunter.

"Are you sure Angel?" asked Father. Skylar wanted to stay, this city is all he knew and leaving everything behind in order to heal his broken heart is the only decision to make in order to move on from his past. Skylar hugged his father tight promising to call him went he lands in Australia.

"Your uncle will be waiting for you" he says. Its been years since Skylar last seen Uncle Tony and excited to see him again. During his stay Skylar may get some answers happened during his childhood that only Tony can answer.

"I am sure Papa, I need to do this ... I-I need to move on" Skylar replied. As much as his father wants to disagree, he doesn't question Skylar's decision. He knew Skylar needed to do this, he hated Hunter that broke his heart, watching them grow up together he didn't want his son suffering not knowing the truth.

"Please tell Mom I love her and I am sorry" I said. He nodded, she stormed out when Skylar broke the news to her and he hope she'll understand soon.

Brisbane, here he come.