Chapter 3

(Hey guys I fixed last chapter so You can go back and read you don't have to but you can all that happened was I changed it to we're they took there weapons no Biggie)

Alex's POV.

After me and my mom got our stuff packed we gave them our weapons I then looked a Rick and asked "when do we get our weapons back?"

He looked at me and said "when I can trust you and you guys have to pull your weight" I nodded then we started to head in the direction of there camp

When we got there everyone started looking at us I looked at them and scoffed Rick then introduced us there was Carl,carol,Andrea, t-dog,lori,dale,beth,maggie,and Hershel and some other people I didn't care about I just nodded at them while my mom shook their hands and went to talk to them I looked at Rick "I'm goin ta set up ma tent" I said he just nodded his head I then went into the wood just enough so me and my mom could make out there little place but they couldn't make out our camp

I then went to a creek nearby and skinned the deer I killed I then took it to Lori to cook she looked up at me and nodded her thanks I just started to walked away until I heard shouting then everyone went to see what was goin on but when we got there what I had seen had steam comin out of my ears Shane had my mom pushed up against the side of the house and was about to punch her but before he could I had him tackled down on the ground punching him between every word I managed to his out "you.....better......never....lay...a.... finger....on....my..mother agin" before I got pulled off when the person let go I turned to see Daryl had pulled me off I just turned and went to my mom and asked her if she was ok she just nodded and walked off and I started to head back to my camp when someone hollered at me I turned to see....

(Cliffhanger lol sorry but hope you guys like I'm goin to try and update every friday so that way I can work on the chapter through the week and then I will have longer chapters but if you don't want that then let me know thank you)