Episode 2

From there we took a taxi, that took us to a small town of Kimaru. It had a population of 1,000,000 people and the houses here were very wealthy. The taxi stopped in front of a huge mantion, a three story house with columns on both sides at the entrace. Tenaka payed the taxi driver and we went inside. I was amazed. I know my brother had a pretty descent job, but to live in a mansion, that had to be something new.

i haven't been in Japan for a very long time, because i was travelling around Europe a lot. Seeing this, I was shocked from foot to my toes. My brother was looking at me with astonishment and admiration.

"That's right, you haven't seen this mansion before. Yeah, it's recent and newly bought. I just finished renovating it, there were some water pipe burstssomone left the mold in the attic. It was dusgusting, but my lovely girlfriend, whom you haven't met yet, we together fixed it up. Come in, look around tell me what you think?" Explained Tenaka Senpai. 

"Awesome, this is awesome. I already know that I am going love it. Does your girfriend live with you?" I asked eyeing my brother. 

"Yes, she does, but she is visiting her cousin in Canada this week, you will see her a month from now." Said Tenaka went deeper inside as i followed him.

I stepped inside behind my brother and was amazed at how fancy shmansy everything was. To decribe it all would take a long time, but ti cut it short. I was standing in the grand entranceway, a huge stairway in front of me all marble, same as the floor. A hallway leading into the spacious living room, the longest table ever in the dining room and then into the kitchen. While, I walked, I was thinking of the way to get back to my original spot. My brother told me, i had nothing to worry about, it was very hard to get lost in here. Once I reached the kitchen, I sat at the table watching my brother getting out the food. 

"Do you need some help with that?" I asked wondering.

"No, no I got, thanks. You are my brother and I am here to serve you from the long trip. Sit back and enjoy." Calmed Tenaka, waving his hand at me.

I decided to stay out of hisway and explore the mansion some more, he did tell me to find a room as I remember. Through the same hallway and into the same entraceway I began climbing the stairs took me to the second floor hallway. The walls were emerald green and the doors were light color beige. i was amazed at how long it was and how the colors matched with each other.

I decided to explore the second floor with interest, because all the door were the sameso there wasn't much of a choice. I fugured that the empty rooms were the ones did not have name tags on them. I picked the room that was located on the left side of the wall, where i put my name tag and walked in.

The room itself was huge. A king size bed against the wall, windowsill, an iron table with computer chair , burgandy walls, emerald green carpet a huge balcony with columns and walk in closet through the wall. A bathroom to the side with huge bathtub and shower, plus sinnk. I was blown away at how luxurious everything looked, I felt like I was in the five star hotel. I began taking out my stuff, when I suddenly heard my name being calledfrom the hallway.My brother was looking for me.

"Upstairs brother, second floor, last door on the left." I called back from room. 

He came to me instantly, taking me back downstairs as if there was an emergecy.

"Come, you can unpack later." Said my brother Tenaka, asking me to come to the kitchen with him.

We walked back to the kitchen from my room, passing the same emerald green hallwayand going down those same white marble stairway. Everything was too luxuriousto get use to, but i did my best not to think about it.