Chapter 34-No Idea

My eyes flutter open, it feels cold and damp. My body is incredibly weak, I try to move but no progress. I see lights flicker above me and feel a cold drop on my forehead. I gain consciousness but still unable to move. I feel a hand run up my thigh I look and see Will, no surprise there.

"Good morning...Bitch" he says and stands up slinging a pipe over his shoulder. "Surprised to see me again?"

"Not really, your persistent stalking and not leaving me alone gave me a bit on a hint" I say as I sit up with my hands still tied behind my back. He opens his mouth to continue until I hear two sets of heels clicking on the floor a door slam shut.

"Will, quit teasing her" says an old women none other than Gage's mother. She is walking along side Jade.

"Oh mother, he is just having a little fun, after all he has been chasing her for months now. Go ahead Will have some fun we can come back"

"No stay, Ill do that later" he looks at me and winks and I get a very uneasy feeling in my stomach. My legs are freezing as I get more feeling in my body, I look down to see that I'm naked from the waist down. But no recollection of anything that has happened.

"Poor child you must be so incredibly confused" says gages mom. "Well you see, Gage isn't my actual son. He's adopted, I do have 2 children Jade and Will. After Gage's father died I wanted them to have the company, Will is too mentally unstable to take it so it must be Jade. But Gage's father, without me knowing, put in his will that Gage gets everything leaving nothing for me or these 2. So we came up with this plan to get Jade the company by marrying Gage.."

I cut her off "that's like partial incest you know that right? And Gage didn't even want the company I'm sure he would've just handed it over to them why all of this?"

"One its not polite to interrupt, two the will was set in stone and he couldn't hand it over even if we wanted to, only in occasion of death. But we would have to get him married first."

"So you were just going to kill him? But that's your son how could you do that?"

"HE IS NOT MY SON!! His father wanted nothing to do with my children from my previous marriage and I had my tubes tied, he wanted a successor. So I was stuck with the little twerp. This has been a  long time coming, he was just a cow raised for slaughter, but then you came along. Gage was  a depressed pissed off teenager. The bad boy as you can say, but your fat ass came through and "Changed him" If you hadn't have put yourself in this situation you wouldn't be here. The thing with you and Will is just coincidence so he is going to do with you as he pleases, now if you'll excuse us we have a wedding to attend to"

Just like that they walk out and i'm left alone with Will not able to do anything but take it all. We walks over to me and puts his hand between my thighs. "Now princess we are going to play a little Q & A. Answer incorrectly and be punished" not letting me agree he begins. "Why did you run away from me after our special night?"

He waits for me to answer then begins to slide his hand up until I talk "As I remember you're the one who threw me out of your car after you raped me"

"Wrong answer" he says and kisses me, straddling me and me being powerless. "Correct answer was Oh I don't know why, I guess I just wanted our game to be exciting, next question, Why would you pick that pale twig over me?" he asks as his hand begins to rise further

"Because you left me damaged, and he made me feel good for once"

"Wrong again, he stands up and unbuttons his pants and slides them off, "Let me remind you of what I can give you that he can't". He forces open my legs and sticks a finger or two in me. I yelp in pain but he just keeps going deeper and deeper. "Now baby you know you like that, tell me how much you like it" he goes harder and I begin to cry in pain. "Now for the real show" he lays me down and forced my legs open "get ready to feel ultimate pleasure" he says as I look away, all I hear next is a door bust open and a weight is lifted off of me figuratively and actually.

A blanket is thrown over me and I'm picked up by Brendan, dressed in a very nice suit I must say. I hold onto him as he runs out with me, I look over his shoulder and see Gage giving Will his Karma. Then I black out at the sight of police lights.