Babysitting

(y/n) thought babysitting young Jaime Bennett would be a simple task. She was dead wrong.
It was a cold and icy winter's day. The teenager let the young boy and his sister play outside while she made lunch. 
Not long after lunch, Jaime ran up to his room. (y/n) received a call from his mother.
"Hey Ms. Bennett, what's up?" the teen asked.
"Hi (y/n) do you mind staying later than usual? I'm  stuck in the traffic ." said the woman.
(y/n) didn't mind, after all she did love children.
She ran upstairs to Jaime's room to tell him that his mother would be late.  She freaked out when she saw the boy with the white hair in Jaime's room.
"Hey Jaime could you help the girl close her mouth?" The boy asked.
"Who are you?" (y/n) asked trying not to scream.
"(y/n) meet Jack Frost, Jack Frost meet (y/n)." said Jaime.
The young was calm at this point, she always knew that the fairy tales were true.
"Ok then, it was nice to meet you Jack, I always knew you were real." she said as she left the room.

Jack was honestly surprised that (y/n) could see him at her age. "Jaime you told that your babysitter was nice but you didn't tell me that she was cute. Jack said. Jaime grinned.
"I knew you would like her. " said the young boy as he lead them back downstairs.

After a movie,  the guardian of fun dragged the boy and his babysitter outside towards his pond.  They ice skated around and around. To add a little more fun, Jack made some snowflakes softly fall from the sky.  (y/n) giggled as they fell on her face.
The trio quickly grew tired and went home. After Jaime's mother arrived. Jack followed (y/n) home. (y/n) was simply relaxing in her room when he tapped on her window.
She opened it up and the cold air blew in. 
"Hey (y/n) you cab babysit me anytime." He said, smirking. He planted a kiss on her lips and flew off into the grey sky, leaving the young girl a blushing mess.

A/n Hey guys welcome to my one shot book. I do take requests but here are a few rules. I will only take three requests at a time I don't write smut, I tried to but it wasn't any good. That's all guys Thanks for reading!