~Book #7~

Hey guys!

So...this is book is one of the first ones I read on Wattpad!

I know I say this for every book but I mean it when I say that this was, beyond words, SUPERB!

I'm so glad I remembered the title because I really wanted to put it on here!

I really encourage people who love romance books to read this!

You Know I'm Such A Fool For You

By: dinhadb

Vicky is a 17 year old girl who has a dedicated mom, a best friend she loves, Leah, and an 'almost' boyfriend, Oliver.

Adrian is Leah's 21 old brother and the typical player. He's not against the concept of love; it's just not for him.

When Leah and Vicky were growing up, Adrian was always around playing the 'big brother' part. It was only natural, after all those years, that Vicky and Adrian had a love/hate relationship: he was always annoying her to death, but she couldn't ignore how caring he was.

So, when Vicky needs him, like a knight in shining armor, Adrian is the one to rescue her. After a series of events that throw them together, in the end, well, let's just say that there wasn't much hate left between them...

Honestly, as I type this chapter, I'm wordless. I don't know what to say about this book because of how good it is!

I'm glad this was one of the first books I read because it got me hooked to Wattpad!

I'm gonna say this one last time guys; This is truly a fantastic book! It's one of the best romance books out there!

Please go check it out because the author would love your support... and so would I!

Vote & Comment if you like the book and if you want me to add more books!

~pratty4ever~