The opposite Dimension(boyxboy)

"Sora look at the mirror, it seems there's another dimension..." Sora raised his head and stared where the mirror was. There in the mirror was teenage girl sitting staring back at them. "Mamoru whats she doing there in the mirror? Our reflections are not there!" The girl blushed. "She can hear us Too!" Mamoru got out of the bed buttoning his pants back up. He was shirtless, he looked back at Sora who hid in the sheets while he walked toward the mirror. He made a serious but wicked face and confronted the strange girl in the mirror. "This is strange.....how is this even possible?" The girl looked up and spoke with a shaky voice. "Why you ask-in me? You two are ones who appeared  in my mirror!" Mamoru put his hand on his chin questionably. "I beg to differ you appeared first." The girl blushed more. "I know this off topic, but what were you two gonna do?" Mamoru's eye twitched. "Why do you wanna know? Were you gonna watch?" Sora's voice intercepted. "NO! Don't LET her Watch Mamoru!" The girl went toward the mirror and touched the glass to find out that her hand went though. Mamoru's eyes widened and backed away. "Don't EVEN think of going though the mirror!" "Okay, okay, Calm down, I'm not gonna go though. The smaller one might be naked." Sora pulled the covers off and yelled. "NO I'm Not! Get Out of our Mirror!" "I wish I could kid....Hey mamoru you look like my dude self..." "Don't say my name like you know me already! And I don't wear glasses!" Sora picked up the black glasses. "Yeah you do mamoru!" He chuckled at Soras comment. "Well, what do you suppose we do about this issue then? Maybe I should shatter it." "NOOOO....what if mine shatters?!" Sora got out of bed to stand with Mamoru. "Don't shatter it, I love this mirror it has a kitten hugging it." Mamoru sighed. "WELL I REALLY DON'T want her watching." "Neither Do I." "Wait...Stop for a moment...I might have a solution!" Mamoru raised an eyebrow. "Really what would that be?" The girl stood up from the bed and went though a black backpack. After a few minutes she grabbed a strawberry scented lotion bottle. Sora's face lit up and made the cutest expression on his adorable face. "OH MY STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES!!!! ITS STRAWBERRY SCENTED!!!" After yelling toward the mirror Sora attacked Mamoru. "You FORGOT THE FREAKING LOTION!!!!" "oh yeah.....heh...say girl I'll let you watch only if it isn't obvious..." The girl smelled the lotion and nodded. "I figured you'd want this its smell is quite exquisite you know and by the way my name is Herako." "ALRIGHT...Alright...just hand it over OR WE Both won't be happy!" "Hmmm.....So you'll let me watch for free...you make me seem like a pervert.....But okay then!" Herako threw the lotion and sure enough it went though the mirror like water, then rippled waves. "I wonder how this could have happened?" Mamoru said while catching the lotion with reflex. "OH I MIGHT KNOW THE ANSWER!" Herakou pushed her glasses back into place. "You see the person who used to live here was a spell caster! And well I sorta splashed some weird liquid on the mirror..." "Why on earth would you do that?" She sighed. "Well I haven't been able to tell this guy at school that I really like him, so my emotions got the best of me and I threw the glass container at the wall breaking the vile and splashing the liquid all over the mirror.." Sora blinked. "Soooo the liquid made your world connect to ours?" "Yes I believe so." 

     "Herako AT least put a see though sheet so I won't feel as weird." Herako threw a thin sheet on her mirror, seable but, not noticeable. Mamoru smelled the lotion kissed sora softly as he pulled the covers over them both. "OH what a rip off!!" Herako yelled as Mamoru did Sora under the covers.