chapter 5-revenge

Jakes POV:

kassady walked up to me and asked to talk to me in private and sadly enough i agreed

"Jake, gabbie doesnt like me and i know she doesnt like Troy but i loved Troy and he loved me and i am completely jealous of her i think we should kill her" 

" i agree with you she can be a bitch at times you go behind her with knife got it"

"you're really agreeing with me Jake oh my god okay i got it thank you"

after she said thank you she gave me a kiss on the cheak for some reason i liked it 

she walked up behind gabbie with the knife like i told her to i secretly ran up to her stabbed kassady to death and then throw her in a fire. i seen kayla run up to me with a gun and she got close to me and she pulled the trigger i closed my eyes think i was gonna die i waited a minute and opened my eyes noticing that there were no bullets Gabbie ran up and sliced kaylas head straight off and hit jeff everyone gasped at the scene.

Jeff's POV:

all i see is Gabbie on of my friends who is really nice chop off her bestfriends head kayla. whe gabbie chopped off kaylas head her head came closer to and Bang! all i feel is her head hitting mine! i was hoping it was a basketball but i look down and it really was Kaylas head!

i shouted " guys! this is really scary this is completely real Troy died kassady died and kayla died! gabbie and Jake obviously are in love with each other and are the damn killers! we are stuck in a place where god knows what we have no fun so its either fight or die! i want to fight but were stuck in a basement and now we dont know where the hell Gabbie and Jake are they are probably hidding somewhere! there is no way were getting out of here alive!!!!!!!! i thought Jake liked you Sabrina do something!"

ashton laughed and said "calme down bro"

Sabrina yelled "Jeff i dont know if he likes me but i really him and i think he likes me but now he"s gone Jeff and worst of all he is a killer okay if i knew where he was dont you think i would be here with him and talking to him!!!!!!!!!!"