Chapter 9

Everyone was exhausted after the marines' pursuit, once you were on board, you laid down on the grassy ground and stared at the dark sky.

"What are tiring day, I'm hungry! Sanji, make us some food!" Luffy groaned and his stomach growled hungrily.

Sanji got up from the lawn lazily, and headed into the kitchen, his cigarette dying and his body slouched, from exhaustion.

A newspaper dropped from the sky, delivered by a pigeon, in front of you. Feeling curious, you picked it up, flipping through it and reading its contents.

"Straw Hat Pirates defeating vice admiral Christopher in a fierce battle. Newborn devil Arabella shielding Straw Hat Luffy from an attack."

A picture was attached below, and you gave it a quick glance before flipping through the next page.

"Straw Hat pirates escaping the Pirates' Inn after defeating elite soldiers. Sharpshooter Usopp using a smokescreen after Swordsman Zoro took the first batch of soldiers down."

Another picture was attached below the paragraph, and it showed how Usopp prepared his slingshot when Zoro was running towards the crew. It was an amazing picture to be honest, it showed how Zoro kicked the marines' sorry asses.

The wanted posters were on the last page as you finished almost everything, and you realized that the crew's bounties went up by a few dozen million.

"Who wants the newspaper?" You raised it up and waited for an answer, which everyone came running towards you and began snatching it.

"Mine!"

"No it's mine you idiot!"

"Shut up!"

You sweat dropped and shook your head, slightly smiling at their childish behaviors. You decided to have some peace and went to the kitchen, feeling your stomach grumble when you smelt the delicious aroma.

"Yo, Sanji," you called, and he hummed in response with his back still faced against you. Smiling to yourself, you tiptoed and rested your head on his left shoulder, taking a sneak peek at what he was cooking.

"No peeping, Bella," he covered your eyes and still on task. You smiled to yourself and took a seat on the kitchen counter, inhaling the aroma of the food.

"What brings you here by the way?" He asked out of the blue, and you didn't think much before answering, "Wanted some peace, outside's too noisy."

He nodded and set the food on the dining table, and washed his hands before he walked towards you. Resting his hands on your shoulders, he asked, "Do you mind informing the rest that food's ready?"

Giving him a shrug, you hopped off the counter and he caught you before gently putting you down and you spoke into the den den mushi, "Everyone, food's ready, the last one to come will wash the dishes!"

Screams and loud pounding footsteps could be heard and before you knew it, the door barged open and a pile of human mountain formed just outside the door.

Groans could be heard and you chuckled softly, "What are you guys doing?" Sanji asked in annoyance and the crew slowly got up and walked in orderly.

"So, who's the last person?" You asked while scanning the dining table.

"It's the marimo," Sanji answered and Usopp went out to call him after offering to help.