Chapter Seven

Again another work of art from the one and onlySammyBatts for editing this Chapter!!!

Thanks a million Mel x

Alpha I Will Not Except I Only Reject!

Chapter 7

I could not believe it!  OMG my blue eye is here, sitting right opposite me.  I thought to myself.  I felt my heart speed  up so fast it felt as though it was going to leap right out of my chest.  Our eyes locked. It was like this, every time I seen his blue eyes my body goes into a mind of its own. Then Lucas slapped me on the shoulder.

“Ouch” I screamed out, breaking away from my blue eyes. Turning to face Lucas giving him a dirty look; I heard someone growling lowly. Looking up only to see blue eyes looking at Lucas like he was going to kill him. Everyone at the table was looking between blue eyes and me. The heat rising to my cheeks made me feel embarrassed; so I quickly lowered my face trying to hide my blush.  As I must have looked like a bright red tomato by now.

“Ricardo,” Alpha Jackson said in a stern voice. A chair dragged on the floor as someone went storming out of the room. Glancing up I was a little sad to see it was my blue eyes that had left the room. A pang of pain went straight through my heart. Looking down at my food I began playing with it, my appetite leaving when my blue eyes did. Sitting there wondering to myself; Am I the reason he left, did I do something wrong? As I continued mentally questioning myself, I was getting more frustrated.

“Alisa are you ok?”  Lucas asked me, I looked up at Lucas to see him looking really concerned.

“I am fine,” I replied more harshly then I intended to. Getting up I ran out of the kitchen. Somehow I managed to find my way back to my bedroom, but just as I was going to close the door I felt someone blocking it.

“LUCAS NOT NOW!” I shouted at him without looking back. Running over to my bed and burying my face into the pillows finally letting the tears I had been holding in out. Bolts of electricity shoot through my body making me jump a little; but as a soft big hand started rubbing soothing circles in my lower back, I relaxed.

“Alisa” his voice was so soft and loving; it sent shivers all down my spine. Looking up I already knew it wasn’t Lucas, but guessing it was my blue eyes, soon as our eyes met, they locked. His eyes held so many mixed emotions I could not make all of them out. He pulled me on to his lap.

“Alisa are you ok?” he asked in a soft soothing voice. I just nodded my head as I knew I couldn’t trust my voice right now. Just as he was going to speak, Lucas and Clarisse entering the bedroom cut him off.  All of a sudden, the room became tense as Lucas and blue eyes stared at each other. It was as if they were going to kill each other.

“Alisa; we need to talk,” Lucas said in a tempered voice, while still staring at blue eyes.

“Whatever you have to say you can say it here.” I replied, while sinking my body closer into blue eyes. Being so close to his body, was sending a tingling sensation throughout my entire body reaching places I never thought possible. Clarisse came over beside me.