Chapter 30 - The Truth

I have no clue where Harry is taking me but he feels pretty excited about it. The car is silent as we don't talk much, his facial expression is happy but his eyes say something else. I don't if it's anger or something more. Happy to not make eye contact with him a lot as he pays attention to the road. I stay quiet as he pulls up to this house. The house is nice, quite small compared to ours but still nice. I stay seated as Harry gets out and comes and opens my door.

"Whose house is this?" I ask, no really feeling safe with coming to a guys house I don't know.

"Someone that speaks fondly of you."

Speaks fondly of me? This person doesnt know me or anything about me or less harry has said something to him. He leads me to the front door of the house, my nerves get to me as he opens the door and walks in.

"Styles!" I turn my head to see James walking over.

So him and Harry are buddy buddy now? James and Harry exchange hellos as they talk about things. This has been a weird experiecne so far and whats mostly strange is Harry isn't holding my hand nor have his arm across my sholders. Strange.

"Beautiful London" James greets me. He kiss me on the cheek before looking back to Harry.

"He's been waiting for you guys ever since you called" James states.

Who has been waiting for us?

"Good" is all Harry says as he grabs my hand and pulls me down the hallway.

We stop in front of a closed door, i wonder who this person is or why has Harry brought me her. Opening the door my eyes land on a man sitting on the floor, he looks to be a little out there with his clothing attire. We step into the room i have a feeling this isnt going to go well.

"Harry my boy you left this, like i told you its very important" the man speaks as he hands Harry a piece of paper.

He stuffs it in his pants pocket. I look around the room to see blankets scattered on the floor, this man most like being in the floor.

"My boy can you leave me to talk to Ms. London?" he questions.

"Yeah, sure thing" Harry mutters before heading for the door.

I grab his arm not really wanting to be left in this room by myself. He turns to look at me as a smile grows across his face. Why the hell is he smiling?

"You'll be fine" he states before prying my hands from his arm.

I watch him leave, now im left in this room with a strange man. I turn to face him, he gestures for me to take a seat on the floor in front of him. Over thinking it i finally cave in a take a seat, he doesnt say anything as he just sets there with his legs crossed and eye closed.

"Ms. London, your energy is deeper than i thought." He finally mutters.

My energy? What the hell is the guy talking about? I remeber James telling me his Uncle was a little fruity but i didnt know he was this fruity. Sitting here watching him breathe is boring as hell, i wish i would have begged Harry to stay home or something.

"You my dear have a very complex mind, seeing as you seem to uninterested to be here i will make this quick."

I ease up off the floor not wanting to be here any longer, he is beyond freaing me out and i dont know why Harry brought me here in the first place.

"Your plan is the thing that seprates you and your mother." He speaks up. "She never thought of doing what you have planned, as i speak to her she is very proud of you."

"How do you talk to my mother, she wouldnt answer her phone for me when i call" i state.

"Dear your mother has left this eart to join her long friend that soon will be yours. What happened to your inocent mind and your pure heart? The hate you feel is taking who you are away from everything." He takes a deep breath before opening his eyes.

"Oh my god your blind" I blurt out.

"My dear I have learned that and excepted that but this isn't about my ability to see its about your ability to not under estimate your enemy." He closes his eyes. He clasps his hands before speaking. "You love still brings for him your dream to have him the way your mother did is slowly fading. His love for you grows with each passing minute. But the other one you are nothing but a person to help him to the top, cut him off now he shall return to who he was but lead him on now you will be the one wishing you would have opened your eyes."

My eyes are open, I realize that what I have to do is extreme but who wouldn't want everything to be over with. My life had been hell and it's mostly my fault but blaming myself ain't going to get me anywhere but what about blaming someone else? He is the reason for my pain, he is the reason for my trust issues.

"He is the cause of your happiness, the look in his eyes when he sees you is amazing that love grows deep, deeper than we know or even he knows. His past might interfere but he would do anything to keep you safe and his."

"What if I don't want to be his?" I question.

"Me and you both know that isn't true, why lie to yourself? I know you care for him" he replies.

"So, okay I love him but what he's done-"

Holding up his hand to silence me.

"It's not meant to be discussed, you except him for his mistakes but why do this now?"

He has a good question, why now? Finding the letter and waiting for him to write on that little piece of paper help me realized what I had to do. He took everything from me, everything I loved and I'm not going to let that happen again.

"Harry my boy" he exclaims.

I turn around to see Harry standing in the door way. He smile is still present as he closes the door and walks to me. He takes a seat beside me. I look forward knowing something is up with him. His smile is so big is dimples are popping out, he never smiles that big.

"Jordan we have to get going" Harry speaks up after a few good minutes.

"Will London remember what I've told you and my boy remember what I've discussed with you over the phone."

Harry nods before helping me off the floor and heading back to the loving room. I wonder what they discussed, Harry has been happy all morning so it had to be something good. We say our goodbyes to James before heading towards the car. He opens my door for me before going around to the driver side.  Watching his every move as he gets into the car and buckles up before starting.  This whole day has been a weird but mysterious day, i cant really wrap my mind around what was said or why it was said at that.  His words have altured my mind yet still have intrigued my intrests. Does he really mean by everything he said and by saying 'my mother has left this earth' what the hell does that even mean? Is she dead?  Did my calling Dale and telling him about her sex life with Harry end her life?