Unexpected

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up and went straight to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and start taking a warm shower. After the shower, I dry myself and put on my maid outfit.
"Should... I do a different hairstyle today?"
I have always put my hair in a ponytail while working. I stared at myself in the mirror for 5 whole minutes.
"Why am I even doing this?" I said, sighing with depression along with a stupid smile.
I then decided to braid my hair to the side and surprisingly, I did it pretty well and neatly. I exit my room and to the mansion's kitchen.
"Good morning everyone!" I said, closing the door.
Mey-rin run up to me and clasp my hands.
"OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH THAT BRAID!!" Mey-rin squealed.
"Oh! She's right! (Y/n)-chan, you look lovely!" Funny exclaim.
"U-uhm.. Thanks." I said.
I didn't know this will affect others so much. (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
"You should show that to the Master! I'm sure he would like it!" Mey-rin suggest.
"U-uhm.. I don't know.." I said, scratching my head.
"I'm sure he would like it." Bard said, stirring the soup that's in a pot.
"You think so?.."
Everyone nod. I laugh and smile.
"Thank you guys!... What about I serve the Master breakfast today?" I said with excitement.
Mey-rin nod and gave me a tray and then Bard put fancy food on it.
"I'll be going." I said and left the kitchen.
As I was walking down the hall, grasping on my tray, I feel really excited.
"Would he like it?.." I ask myself, smiling like an idiot.
I finally arrive at the dining room and I open it with my other hand.
"Good morning Master." I said to Ciel.
Sebastian was not with him and he was reading a newspaper. Sebastian probably went somewhere.
"Good morn-"
Ciel immediately stop talking and look at me. I smile nervously and place the food on the table.
"Here's your breakfa-"
Ciel then suddenly grab on my hair tie and pull it which made my braid go loose.
"!!"
"Never braid your hair. It doesn't suit you that well." He said calmly, closing his eyes and resting his head on his fist.
I stare at blank space and shook my head. My hair was a bit curly from the braid and was a bit messy.
"Y-yes.. Master.." I said and left the dining room.

Author's Note:  Update soon... XD