A Valentine's Kiss (COMPLETED)

Hi Guys! I am Melody Phoenix and I am 15-years old. And I am a third-year student. Come and read my story…..

It’s our vacant time and we are just chatting around in our room. And Mrs. Mansfield our principal entered our room.

“So, this is what you doing during your vacant time,” Mrs. Mansfield said to us, she doesn’t look angry so I am still confident.

                Others bow their head, and others are sighing. While me, I’m just smiling.

“Since… Valentine’s Day is coming. I planned to have a Valentine’s Party, all of the students here in this school are invited,” Mrs. Mansfield said smiling.

                All of my classmates and I screamed. And we are so happy that we will gonna have a Valentine’s Party.

“But…you should find a date’” Mrs. Mansfield concluded.

“What?!,” I said while standing.

“Is there any problem, Ms. Phoenix?” Mrs. Mansfield asked me.

“But, Ma’am, how about the students who don’t have dates?” I asked to Mrs. Mansfield with concern.

“You should not come… So, it is your time to find dates. No date, No entry. Understand?!,”

Mrs. Mansfield said to us.

“Yes, Mrs. Mansfield,” all of us said.

“Ok,” Mrs. Mansfield said then she walked outside our room and go to other room to announce the same thing she announced to us.

                 After she goes out, I sighed. I don’t think I’m gonna have a date. So, I am not confident that I can go to that party. I think Mrs. Mansfield is insane. Valentine’s Day is also for single, not only for lovers. I think Mrs. Mansfield has a purpose for that thing, so, she plans that. Tssst…. Never mind!

                It’s already dismissal time, at last! David Concord, my best friend goes after me. He always goes to me in any places, locker, canteen, and anywhere. So, anyone in our school thought that we are boyfriend-girlfriend. But, we didn’t mind it.  David and I know the truth. We know that we are best friend. Best Friend Forever!

“So, do you think you will have a date?” David asked me.

“No. not really, I never think for that?” I answered.

“Ohhh... How sad” David said to me.

“David, don’t joke me like that. I wished I will have a date, so that, I can enter to the party,” I said.

“Don’t mind that, you will have a date soon,” David said to me.

“How about you, who’s your date,” I ask him.

“Stacy,” he answered.

“What?! Your sister?!” I said laughing.

“It’s the best way, so, I can enter to the party,” David answered me.

“Well, you have a point,” I said. “Well, need to go home! Bye!”

“Ok bye,” David replied.

                At last, I’m home. I’m really disappointed for what Mrs. Mansfield said to us. A DATE?! Where can I find my date? Huhuhuhu!!!!! While sitting to the sofa with my Mom.

“So, how’s my baby?” my Mom asked me.

“I’m so disappointed for what Mrs. Mansfield announced last time,” I answered.