Intro

This book is purely for the purpose of writing down all my stories ideas. I have a bunch that could potentially become stories if I felt the need to write them; It's just that I just can't bring myself to do it. Let it be because of writers block, no time, my lack of dedication, or just pure laziness. Hence the reason for this book.

Feel free to read through these to maybe get inspired yourself, but don't get to excited. These are just random ass thoughts of mine and probably make no sense what so ever. Also feel free to comment on them with ideas of your own and/or critisim. Just remember that they are just random ideas that come to mind, and that they have no rhyme or reason, so they might not even make sense to myself and I know that.

Be Warned: These are random. These are stupid. These are illogical. These are unfinished. There is no plot. There is no reason. This is just my creative mind at work. : )

OwOwO

DISCLAIMER: ALL IDEAS PRESENTED IN THIS BOOK ARE MY OWN IDEAS. THEY ARE NOT STOLEN, AS THEY ARE PURELY OF MY OWN MIND. THEY ARE IN NO WAY INSPIRED BY OTHERS WORK UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED SO.

OwOwO

YES - YOU CAN USE THESE IDEAS, losely, FOR YOUR OWN STORIES. IF DONE SO, I'D HIGHLY APERICIATE BEING MENTIONED FOR HELPING WITH AN IDEA.

NO - YOU CANNOT JUST STEAL THESE IDEAS AND RUN WITH THEM. TRY NOT TO JUST 'COPY' MY WHOLE IDEA: MAKE IT YOUR OWN.