Stupid in Love

Prologue…

Hi, my name is Summer Silkier, I’m 14 and I live in United States of America, California with my parents, Linda Silkier and Thomas Silkier, and my 12 year old brother Josh. I go to school at St. Martin High. After school Beth Wood (my best friend) and I go to my house and spy on my neighbour/eternal crush, Brendan Elk that lives across the road from me. (And also happens to go to the same school as well). This is my story…

Chapter 1...

“Wake up summer, its Monday, time for school!” yelled my mom.

“I’m already up mom!” I replied.

“Come down then,” said dad, “its time for breakfast.” 

“Okay…” I said, walking down the stairs to the kitchen. “What are we having then?”

“Well… if you lose your attitude, we are having waffles.” replied Mom.

“Oh, would you look at the time got to go. See you!” I lied, as I grabbed a waffle and ran out the door.

On the way to school I dropped by my best friend Beth’s place to pick her up. The door opened…

“Hi Summer,” said Beth’s father, “Beth will be right down.”

About ten seconds later Beth walked out.

“Hello Summer,” she said, “lets go to school before we’re late.”

And with that we were off.

When we got to school the bell rang and we went our own ways.

I went to Biology and she went to English. On my way there I spotted Brendan Elk walking in the same direction so I decided to have a short conversation with him. It turned out to be extra short because as soon as I said hi, his girl friend/queen of the bitches, Sasha Hoaheart crawled up to him and gave him a massive, uber-disgusting, open mouth, brain popping snog, so big she almost sucked his face off. 

In class I couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss and how it would have felt if I was in the place of Sasha.

“Summer, perhaps you would like to explain how you got the answer of question one on page 43?” interrupted Mr. Heart.

“No thanks. I’m good” I replied. Everybody then started laughing hysterically.  

After class I met up with Beth, she was almost about to pop.  

“Summer I have the most amazing news to tell you!!” she said running over to me.

“I won a million bucks?” I wondered.

“No, even better, Brendan broke up with Sasha!” Beth exclaimed.

“Wow that is better than a million bucks. Hang on are you sure they broke up, or was Sasha just flirting with the jocks again?” I said cautiously.

“What? No. I saw them brake up, well not exactly saw them but I heard them, they where waging in the toilets during class and I was in the next cubicle to where they were I got the whole thing on tape.” she squealed.

“Holly matrimony, I have to hear it!!” I said. 

After hearing the tape I said, “There sounds like he has something wrong with him, I mean he sounds different, almost like someone died.”

“Who cares he’s single, now you have a chance to go out with him!” Beth said encouragingly.

“One. I care, two. Who are you going to go out with?” I asked.