My life is a cold nightmare

My first story written on Wattpad please tell how I did by votes, comments, or message me. I do not own the picture use on this book cover. All the rights of the picture goes to its rightful owner. I do not own the picuture at all.

As the two men walk down hallway they heard the rumors about the suppose it girl who could make your dreams come true. As they talk about there dreams money,girls,and fame they forgot one thing. This girl did make your dreams come true, but it wasn't a dream.

They came to the room where she was being held. As one of the security guards came to room he peered through the glass to see nothing. The room was darker than a cave and had the same feel. "A Richard you know what, I'm having second thoughts about this buddy. Matt said with his  heart jogging from his chest. "Matt aren't you tired of this job I know I  am, and if the rumors are true about this girl we can quit this job and go to islands man." Richard said in Jamaican accent

. "Yea I know but, aren't there reasons she's being held on level 7 security section. I mean level 7, I didn't even know we had level 7 security section." Matt said second guessing himself. "Awe come on dude, why you chicken out all of sudden. We made it this far might as well finish the fight." Richard said as he begun to input the passcode to the security lock. But he fail three times and he started to get angry. "Got dam you what is it argh." Richard said kicking the door with his worn out boots.

"Oh well I gue..." "That's it" Richard interrupted Matt. Richard input the passcode again and got it right. You hear the locks unlocking which sound like way to many locks to hold a girl for. The two men came together at the front of the door. Both struggle to look through the darkness of the room. Matt took his flashlight out and cut through the darkness with it. "Umm where's the light switch? "How do I suppose to know Matt." Richard replies looking for the light switch. Both men went into room with there flashlights cutting through the darkness. "Oh here it is" Matt said turing on the lights.

The lights came on and the men saw a little girl sitting in corner with a straight jacket on with a blindfold around her eyes. The little girl had long black hair that came down to her backside and she had cuts and scars all over her bare feet. Was she some kind of test subject? She had a blank look expression on her face as if she was dead body in a coffin. The two men look at each other in disbelief thinking to themselves, who would do this to a honesty little girl. The two men rush over to little girl. The small room had nothing in it, not even a bathroom. Only a little girl in there with her friend loneliness. "We're getting you out here, this is no way to treat a kid. What, what is this ear plugs in her ears. "Who would do this to her" Richard said shaking his head to Matt. "Richard are you nuts, do you how much trouble we can get in for this." Matt said throwing his arms out in disbelief.

"I don't care just help me get her out here yo." Richard said trying to get the straight jacket off the girl. The little girl had three locks on her body one around her legs, around her arms, and a lock on back of her blindfold. "Dam it, Matt go back and get my keys. I saw the doctors use a key to unlock these locks on her, so I stole it when they put it away. Richard said to Matt while struggle with locks. Look man I'm getting you your keys and im getting out here, it's not worth. Matt said jogging towards the previous room. Matt enter the room searching for Richard keys, but didn't see them no where. "Where could they be?" Matt thought to himself

. Matt continue to look for the keys which took about five minutes till he found them in the door knob that open the room he was in. "Just like you Richard" Matt thought to himself again. "Matt come on what are you doing you snail" Richard voice bouncing off the walls of the rooms. "Yea im coming." Matt replied back to Richard. Matt went back into the room and handed Richard the keys. The keys jiggle cause it was so many on the keyring. Richard found the key for the little girl locks. He unlock her legs first,than the straight jacket,and took the ears plugs out her ears. "Hey, sweetheart can you hear me we're getting you out here ok." Richard said to the little girl in a quite voice.

Slam, both men jump and turned around to see the door slam shut. "What the fuck just happen." Richard said with eyes big as owl. "No, this can't be happen." Matt said in crakling voice. They both turned to see the little girl still in the corner with the blindfold around her eyes. "Could she... I don't think so, maybe she could have done this." Matt said abruptly while looking at Richard. "Look at how big and how heavy that door is, it could have just sla..." Before Richard could finish he felt a cold winter grip on his wrist. He look and saw the little girl grab his wrist. He started to see his own breath. Than he started to get cold. Next he started shaking. "Hey Richard are you ok?" Matt said touching Richard.

"Argh, what the hell he's freezing. How could this be?" Matt said backing away from Richard frozen  body. Matt finally look at the little girl and saw she was holding Richard wrist. Matt rush over to the little girl to pull her away from Richard. Matt not seeing her let go, burst through Richard body like a glass window. Matt slowly turned around to see Richard body all over place like broken glass. Matt eyes filled with fear, he slowly looks towards the door. He rushes to the door with lighting speed. The little girl reaching out barely missing his ankle.

He begins pushing random numbers on the security lock. He turns around and see the little crawling towards him, through the broken glass of his friend. Still pressing numbers, he knows his life depends on four numbers. The little girl barley inches away from him continue to crawl. Matt gives up falls back first up against the steel heavy door knowing his life is over. The little girl grab his left ankle first, than the right ankle. She pushes herself up with her hands, with her feet under her butt, while on her knees caps. The little girl gives Matt a sinister looking grin. After Matt see's that he know's he done for, he closes eyes, and await death little hands to kill him. "Daddy." The liitle girl  said with faint quite voice.