Chapter 2

It was a cold foggy morning in San Francisco I was waiting for my uncle at the airport he was the only family I had left because of my father.

Finally after waiting 2 hours I saw him. He looked like in his early 50s and wore a nice gray suit he's extremely rich and powerful.

"Hello Aliyah I'm your uncle James nice to finally meet you"

I saw his welcoming smile he seemed like a harmless person if I only knew behind that smile smile was a horrible monster.

"Uhhh Aliyah are you okay" he said

"Oh yeah hi nice to meet you " I responded after I shook his hand.

His men took my bags and quickly put them in the car I got in the backseat and waited for my uncle to order his men to drive but he was getting something off the trunk.I waited patiently until he opened the door and say next to me.

"So I bought you a phone if you need anything just call me my phone number is already saved in favorites.","i want you to feel like at home, yes I know my brother made a terrible mistake but I assure you I won't do anything to cause you pain after the incident that happened so after this we won't talk about it anymore okay honey?".

I nodded. I said as I took the iPhone5c wow I said to myself.