Chapter 1

As I walked with purpose down the dark and dreary road I have my eyes set in a search to find my next conquest. Saying this may have you thinking I have a type but I don’t any woman that’s beautiful is my type. In the end they all end up the same, for they are all pawns in my game. Speaking of there goes my next victim.

She is like the others tall beautiful and tanned. Walking over to her I introduce myself.

“Hello, I’m Veronica. Has anyone ever told you walking alone at night is dangerous. I would hate to see someone a pretty as you get harmed.” I say flashing her, my million dollar smile.

“Well my name is Tracy, and yes my parents always told me that and I was also told not to talk to strangers. But seeing as you’re a woman I don’t have anything to worry about.” She says with a smirk.

“Well if you’re worried about me being a stranger let me tell you about myself. My favorite things are purple, books, movies and Chinese. Now that you know that about me I don’t count as a stranger. Now do I?”

“I guess not so seeing as where both out here alone, would you care to go for a walk?” She says laughing.

“Sure.” I reply

Walking we go nowhere exactly, walking we continue the conversation. As it reaches 1am we head towards my house because I live the closest. In less than five minute we walk up the steps to my house. Now my house it has 2 floors and a basement. Inside I have 6 rooms, 2 and a half bathrooms and a large kitchen. Oh yes and the house is blood red, something about the color seems fitting for my personality.

Walking inside I lead her towards the living room.

Once seated on my red sofa, I lean in and kiss on her neck. Causing her to moan out my name, laughing in my head I think this is too easy. Licking up I take her ear in my mouth I nibble, while sliding my hand up her shirt running my nails along her stomach.

Lifting her shirt above her head, I ease my way towards her breast. Cupping them I squeeze her nipples through the material, with erect nipples I begin to suck on them still through the material.

“Veronica!” she moans loudly when I bite down.

Arching her back she begs for more. Taking my hands I scratch down her back, as they reach her ass I cup it and squeeze.

Opening her pants I lay her down and slip my hand to start to rub her cl*t. Spreading her legs wider I go faster.

Soon her body shakes and she moans out my name.

When her body’s calm I stand and go to the kitchen to get her something to drink. Pouring a cup of wine I slip a sleeping pill into her drink and head to the living room.

Giving her the cup I tell her to drink and she gulps it down out of thirst. Not long after I see her getting sleep and that look of realization passes through her eyes. She knows I slipped something in her drink. Standing up as fast as she can she tries to get to the door, key word was try because she collapses to the floor and hits her head.

When shes knocked out I lift her and carry her to the basement. Laying her down on the table I strap her hands and legs down.

Now let the fun begin………