My Boyfriend's Best Friend wants to get into my pants but I won't let him, Will I?

Mona P.O.V

Grabbing me, he twisted me round and snogged me. I let him for a while but when he got too friendly I pulled away. "What's wrong Mona?" he asked. Sighing I yanked my top down and skirt that had ridden up. "Nothing I'm just not ready yet Sam" Frowning he pulled away. "Fine" An awkward silence fell upon us. Felling foetid I hugged him tightly. Responding he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin upon my head. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "Its fine Mona" he replied. Ruining the moment, Sam's phone beeped, indicating he had a text. Pulling away he reached inside his jeans pocket and pulled out his mobile.

Skimming through the text, he grinned. "Hey Mona, Aaron's having a party at his house, want to go?" Urgg!! Aaron is Sam's best friend, but a real arrogant jerk who plays girls, I absolutely despise him, but I couldn't hurt Sam, so I keep my mouth shut. Oh and did I mention, he's tried to make a pass on me many times, that jerk! Holding back a grimace I put on a fake smile, "sure." "Cool" replied Sam, texting his reply.

***************************************

I tugged on my black ankle boots before clasping my delicate layered necklace, after that I put on my black faux leather jacket over my red sequin top. Smoothing out my skinny jeans once more I grabbed my yellow wristlet bag and checked my make-up in the mirror before going downstairs to wait for Sam.

Outfit: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/keg-party-outfit.jpg (Click on External Link)

The cold air slapped my face as soon as I stepped out the car. Glancing around, I saw all the skanky bitches either showing off their fake cleavage or latching themselves onto hot guys. I sighed. An arm snaked round my waist. Snapping my head up; my blue eyes met grey eyes, wasn't Sam's eyes brown? I frowned and pouted when the grey eyed guy spoke. "Glad you could make it Mona, where's Sam?" smiled Aaron, playing with the hem of my shirt. I frowned deeper, wasn't Sam behind me? I turned my head around to the other side of the car and sure enough, Sam was gone. That ass, he shouldn't just leave me here alone. Crossing my arms, I snatched myself away from Aaron's hold and stormed away, trying to spot Sam, or any of my friends.

I stepped away from the pool and garden and into the huge house. Loud music reached my ears as I tried to dodge all the grinding bodies around me. "Chug, chug, chug!" were echoed around the room. Within the mass of crowd was a group of girls surrounding something. Trying to distinguish who they were surrounding, Aaron came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. "Hey Mona, looking for someone?" he asked, his breath reeking of alcohol. "No, go away" I demanded. "Ah, that's hurt my feelings" he grinned, his hand slowly rubbing up and down my thighs. "Go fuck yourself" I spat, elbowing him in the stomach. Stomping out the house for some fresh air, I pulled out my mobile. Dialling Megan's number, my best friend, it rang three times before she answered. "Hello?" "Hey Meg, I was wondering if you could pick me up?" "Yeah no prob, where are you?" "Um, Aaron Daniels house" I replied. "Cool, see you in two" she answered, though I could detect some jealousy in her tone. I was just pissed that I couldn't find Sam AND I didn't get to find what the group of girls were surrounding AND Aaron wouldn't leave me alone.

**************************************************

Sam P.O.V

So I had a few drinks, I'm fine. Did I leave the driveway in the car? Ur, the car in the driveway? Where's Millie? No, Mona? I gazed around for her but she was nowhere in sight. Bitch, she just left me. Shrugging I went back to my admirers. "Hey girls" I greeted. The group of girls all turned to my voice and giggled. One blonde answered for the group. "Hey Sam, back so soon" another, redhead this time added "I guess you just couldn't get enough of us" I smiled as I slid inside the circle of girls, "You got that right" I admitted holding onto the closest, big-chested bimbo. If Mona didn't want to have fun, didn't mean I didn't have to. "You know girls, I've been feeling alone lately" I said, adding a hint of sadness into the tone. "Oh, Sammy, I'm here for you" replied the girl I was holding onto. All the other girls nodded and agreed. The thought of the black haired beauty that is Mona disappeared out of my head, I wasn't thinking there at the moment but rather down below.

Minutes later the blonde haired girl followed me outside. I pulled her close and her lips were on mine, her lips tasted like cherry, I licked her mouth asking for entrance. She complied with a moan of pleasure as our tongues battled for dominance. All of a sudden a firm grip held my shoulder and yanked me away from Stacey? Macy? Or was it Shelly? Oh well who cares, my drunken eyes adjusted to the sight of my best friend, Aaron. "What are you doing man?" I slurred. "Sam you're wasted and I don't think Mona will appreciate it" he replied, folding his arms over his chest. "Stuff Mona, the bitch left me probably banging someone right now, no wait she isn't easy, cow" Suddenly a hard fist hit the side of my face. My hands flew up to my cheek, blood was splurging everywhere. "Don't call her that" threatened Aaron in a low voice before walking away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, Just want to know what you think about the story so far and how I could improve, maybe even give me some more ideas...Anyway thanks for reading

MyBittersweetTears xx