Chp 1: Just a dream?

Angel's POV (point of view)

--------------------------

(Angels dream)

(hospital )

??- I-I...GCO( gets cut off )

Me- No don't leave me please boo i can't live without you!!

(I cried holding Jacob's. hand.He was bleeding so much losing oxygen and stuttering as he tried to speak to me.)

Jacob- Angie promise me that you won't cry. N-No matter what happens I will still B-Be with you right in your heart.you are my chica,my baby momma my princess my everything. Your priceless your worth more than the gold in the world,or the diamonds Lil Wayne uses in his teeth.I-I will never leave you a-a.*closes his eyes*

Me-NOOOOOOO!!! WAKE UP PLS!!! *looks away and starts crying and praying he will wake up*

Angie's Thoughts: my boo can't be dying he's my everything. I can't live without him who is gonna be with me when I give birth to his baby?who is gonna be there to hold my hand? Who will be there to raise this child up with me? Who will cry with me when I'm down?make me laugh? Who will I tease? Who will make me strong when I'm weak? I have never felt this kind of love. He's been with me through all the shit I've been through. Losing him now will be even worse for the baby.GOD PLS SAVE MY BOO!!! *she doesn't notice that he has open his eyes but I still dying slowly in pain*

Jacob- babe?

Me- *looks up with Teary yet hopeful eyes*

Jacob- ps te amo ( ps I love you )

With those last words,he slowly closed his eyes.The beeping stopped and made a slow still sound. The doctors and nurses rushed in.Seeing the closed eyes one of the nurses came over to the bed side and pulled the cover over his face.

Doctor- I'm sorry Angel but he's gone

( back to present)

Me-No No NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

( I wake up screaming and panting,.Dried tears and newly ones appeared on my face)

My thoughts: that was weird. I don't even know anyone named Jacob.This can't and will not happen. I can never fell that pain.Im only 16 and cannot be expecting a child? Boys are just players,but this guy seemed different. Will this stay as a dream?

-----------------------------------------

Hope y'all like it. In case it was confusing angel had a dream about her boyFriend Jacob dying so she wakes up and wonders why.All she thinks is that boys are just a bunch of players but what she doesn't kno Is that Jacob holds the key to her heart,forever and always .

Song that would go well with this: just a dream by nelly

Comment pls I need feedback

Deuces ✌️✌️

Ps,I love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें