10 ~I'M BACK BITCHES

A.N. HELLO AGAIN PEOPLE! I AM BACK! I have literally not updated this since December 2016 and it's currently the 25th May 2017... oops. I HAVE REASON FOR THAT THOUGH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. Ok, first things first, I'm not into Supernatural anymore.... yeah. And if you're wondering why I've decided to continue a destiel fanfic when I don't even like Supernatural, well, it's because I randomly thought "I wonder what's happening on my old Wattpad account..." (new one is @truexblue so yeah you can go follow that for absolute shit poetry and possibly some writing that isn't fanfic related (sorry for self promo)) and so I read this story again and bOI I AM PROUD OF THIS STORY. I LEGIT FOUND MYSELF FANGIRLING OVER SOMETHING I DON'T EVEN SHIP ANYMORE. So I thought I'd continue this shit since people seem to be enjoying this. I'm also resurrecting this account and i might write lots of other types of fanfiction like Black Veil Brides, American Horror Story, Hannibal etc. SO HI I'M BACK WRITING FANFICTION AND I'M READY TO HAVE SOME FUN SO LET'S START THIS NEW ADVENTURE OFF WITH SOME CUTE GAY DESTIEL SMUTTY (ish) FLUFF STUFF OK LET'S GO!

 SO HI I'M BACK WRITING FANFICTION AND I'M READY TO HAVE SOME FUN SO LET'S START THIS NEW ADVENTURE OFF WITH SOME CUTE GAY DESTIEL SMUTTY (ish) FLUFF STUFF OK LET'S GO!

(I'm an emo cxnt ok)

•  •  •  •  •

Notifications for fifteen missed calls from his mum adorned the screen of Dean's phone. It was 10pm and he still hadn't returned home, instead he was curled up on Cas' bed with the boy himself, watching him play some gory videogame - and he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. He shut his phone off and chucked it onto the bedside table, making Cas jump at the loud noise.

"Shit, Dean!" he cried, panting, "Don't make me jump, I'm in some scary fucking mansion, trying to kill these weird demon things, I'm kind of on edge because of that and loud noises really don't help."

"I know what will help though," Dean mumbled, gently grasping Cas' chin and moving his head so that he was looking directly into the other boy's eyes.

"What?" Cas breathed. His voice was barely a whisper.

"This," his soulmate mumbled before gently kissing his chapped lips.  They'd been passionately making out when they'd had pancakes earlier, but as soon as his family had arrived home, their  session of kissing (and maybe going a bit further too. Ok, a lot further) had been abruptly put to a stop. Or, more specifically, it had been halted when Gabriel had walked into the kitchen after school and screamed at what he saw, before running away to presumably wash his eyes out with holy water. Cas realised he'd probably scarred his younger brother for life.

Screams came from the XBOX and the screen went black, notifying Cas that his character had died, but he didn't divert his attention from his soulmate who lay beneath him, moaning into the kisses, for a second. Dean flipped them over, making the XBOX remote slide off the white duvet and onto the wooden floor with a crash, but again neither boy noticed, and Cas was too busy pulling Dean's shirt off to care. The rest of his clothes soon followed along with Cas' own T-shirt and jeans.

"How long have we even known each other?" Cas asked suddenly as Dean was trailing kisses down his neck. Dean shrugged - he wasn't really bothered at that point in time, he just wanted Cas.