#' One Direction - Being Related To Louis Tomlinson.

Beth's point of view'

Hi i'm Bethany Tomlinson, im 16 years old. I have blonde natural wavey hair that reaches to the middle of my back and i have ocean sea coloured eyes. If you are all wondering yes Louis Tomlinson is my brother. What does it feel like to have a famous brother? Shit. People never took interest in me before Louis became famous, but i just push them all away, they never liked me before they knew i was Louis' sister, sometimes i wish he never went on the X-factor and i know it sounds self-fish but my life would be so much simpler and then Louis wouldn't be away from me 24/7. My big sister Mia Tomlinson who is 18 is the popular one, always has been always will be, she has dark red hair that is natural straight and reaches to the middle of her back, and she has light green coloured eyes. I was always jealous of Mia i mean she was beautiful and i was just well...me. I only have 2 good friends that didn't use me for Louis, us 3 have been best friends since we was 5years old. One of them, is called Sophie she is amazing, when ever i need her she will be there, and the next one was just one big fat nutter but he is amazing, Nathan was his name, he was my first ever friend  until we meet sophie. I was always fun and always out going, but since Louis has left i have been a reck, yes i have Mia, Sophie and Nathan but they just wasn't the same as Louis. Since Louis has gone i have been a moody little bitch. I only came out of the house to go collage and then i would be stuck in the house all day. Yes Louis does come home but even if he does he bring the guys with him. I mean i haven't seen him in ages and to be honest i dont want to spend it with his mates when he does come back.

beeep...beeep

I was sitting on the sofa in the living-room watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and my phone started beeping. I rolled my eyes and reached for my phone.

1 new message.

Was across the screen, i opened it and it said Louis name on the top. A little smile escaped my lips.

'Whats with the smile then Beth' Mia said while jumping on the sofa next to me.

'Its Louis, his text me' I yelled and my smile got bigger.

'Well read it out then' She laughed. I did as she said.

Hey Beth, oh im guessing Mia will be reading this to so hey mi-mi, anyway i know moms on a business trip this weekend and well me and the boys have got the weekend off so i thought i would come see my sisters, ill be there in 5hours max, so make sure the house is clean. Love you both lotss, Louiss.X

I sighed. Oh the guys are coming to. They have been here twice, the first time they came i ran off to Sophies, i didn't want to meet them, i just wanted Louis just Louis. And the second time i stayed locked in my room but i did have one little convo with the boys.

Flash back...

I walked into the kitchen and i saw Louis, Mia and the boys. God. why didn't he tell me they was coming i would have gone Sophies. ughh.

'And this is my beautiful sister Beth who you never saw last time' Louis spoke with a massive grin on his face.

'No Louis, just no. And hey guys' I smiled at them all.

'Heeey Beth' They all said at the same time.

'Ermmm...well bye' With that i walked out and never saw them again because i locked myself in my room for the whole time they was there and if i did walk out the room i would make sure they wasn't there.

End of flash back...

'YAAY i will see Nialler again' Mia shouted while jumping up and down like a little girl on Christmas day. I just rolled my eyes and got the pillow that was on the sofa and throw it at her.