Magcon truth(chap. 1)

AMANDAS POV

"Please mom! Why do I have to? One, I don't have that stupid app she uses and I am old enough to stay by myself for bit." I complained to my mom, practically begging her to not drag me down to Texas for this stupid Magcon thing my sister was obsessively talking about. Honestly, if she says one more word about Shawn's voice, or Nash's eyes, I'm going to puke.

"Because your sister wants to go and you can't stay home alone while your dad is in California, you aren't old enough-"

"I am too old enough, mom, I'm turning eighteen next week!"

"Don't you interrupt me when I am speaking young lady, you are going to Houston and that is final!" My mom said pointing her finger at me adn storming out of the room to help my sister pack.

=================

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Amanda Meyens. I have one sibling named Anna Meyens. My moms name is Julie Meyens and she is unemployed. My dads name is Dave Meyens and he is a businessmen and he travels all around the world for long periods of time so I usually don't get to see him and he is always very busy so he calls me once or twice every week or so. When he calls I drop everything and answer him. He won't get home for another three more months though.

I'm 5'6, average for my age, I guess. I have blonde hair and natural brownish splotches here and there, it reaches about two inches above my waist. I have bright blue eyes, yet, my sister says Nash's and just a bit bluer. I'm very tan and I have a flat stomach that I'm proud of, yet of course I'm cursed like most girls. Curves. They can be the death of me but, hey, you got to work with what you got. I also have a belly button ring and I usually keep it between my two favorites, my silver hanging anchor or my silver hanging cross. I have a tattoo on my left wrist that says dreamer in fancy letters but the "d" is half of a dream catcher.

My parents would have killed me if they found out I got a tattoo, one night with my friends, so I'm constantly wearing bracelets.

Anna, she's short and has straight brown hair, unlike mine, and she has freckles that poke out of her skin more in the summer because of the sun. She also has green eyes that sparkle just like my Mom's. As you can tell I got most of my traits from my Dad.

=================

**

"Flight 428 to Houston, Texas. Now boarding."

We boarded the plane and took off. I took the window seat before my sister could call her dibs on it. I strapped on my seatbelt as I felt the plane accelerate and lift into the air. Before we got above the clouds I took one last look at Florida before I entered the scorching heat of Texas.

**

We finally flagged down a cab and went to our hotel. We went to the front desk and got our keys. I immediately attached it to my nike sport grey lanyard, We took the elevator up to our room, 211, even though it was only seven I was beat, so I quickly unpacked my stuff, changed in my pajamas and laid down on my bed getting comfy in the coolness of the covers, dozing off in minutes.

TAYLORS POV

I can't wait! I'm so excited! Magcon, Houston and pretty girls here I come!

The only downside to this tour so far was that my plane got delayed. I arrived at the airport and walked outside.

It was so hot as I was looking for the limo, because of the delay I was of course the last one in the limo.

I heard a honk and my head snapped into the direction of the limo. I walked over threw by bags in the trunk and and opened the door to hear my favorite guys in the world screaming and laughing.