101 Things Not To Do In Public

#9 of 101 uploads of 101...

I honestly can't believe that they did some of these things!!!

101 Things Not to Do in Public by Claire, Liz, and Suzie

* 101. Sing in the bathroom stall.

* 100. Throw your pants out of the bathroom stall just as an employee walks in.

* 99. Pull your pants up as high as possible, tuck in your shirt and do the "Confidence Walk".

* 98. Pretend to be "Llama Girl"

* 97. Go trick-or-treating the day after Halloween.

* 96. Walk into a restaurant with a gorilla costume on.

* 95. Throw foaming soap at people.

* 94. Use as many paper towels as possible, including using them to brush your hair.

* 93. Do the Ashlee Simpson "Texas Jig"

* 92. Lick your arm in public and see peoples reactions.

* 91. Identify fonts used on billboard ads.

* 90. Tie a big car toy to the back of your bike and pull it down a hill.

* 89. When your neighbor yells at you for being too loud, grab a megaphone and yell louder.

* 88. In the middle of a rain storm, take a bar of soap and take a shower under the gutter.

* 87. Run down the street singing "I'm singing in the rain!" during a hurricane.

* 86. Try to live in your tree.

* 85. Have a crabapple fight.

* 84. Slide down the super market isles in your socks.

* 83. Spin around the floor "break dancing" in the super market.

* 82. Put a lawn chair in your tree and do your homework in it.

* 81. Push the "Button." You hold out your hand, and then poke it, and who ever you are doing it to has to fall no matter what.

* 80. Insist on trying to read every single piece of brail you find in your school.

* 79. Prank call "My Lemon" and when they ask you what your problem is, say, "My problem is, my lemon is submitting radioactive waves through my apples and oranges!"

* 78. Put a dirty sock in someone's mailbox.

* 77. Prank call a Chinese food restaurant using the Napoleon Dynamite sound board, and insist that they, "Bring you your chap stick."

* 76. Blow spit bubbles.

* 75. Try to learn a hand game that consists of a lot of clapping in a restaurant.

* 74. Fling scrunchies at the cheerleaders of a Philadelphia Soul game.

* 73. In the middle of a restaurant stare wide-eyed out the window and say hauntingly, "The aliens, they're coming!" while pointing at nothing.

* 72. Tell people that are singing at a karaoke bar that they suck.

* 71. Give the pumpkin men at a haunted corn maze hugs.

* 70. Punch Dracula on a haunted hayride.

* 69. Puke on Michael Myers, the scary one.

* 68. Walk into a scary clown because the strobe lights made you dizzy