Heavenly Love Chapter 13

HEY! Thank all my old and new fans for supporting my story. I'd have to say that this is my favorite chapter so far, besides the next one. Comment, Fan, Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on the last episode of "Heavenly Love":

Minnie's P.O.V

I yanked my arm free and water came tumbling down on me. It washed off my new face and the other contact out. "Click, Click Click," I heard footstep coming my way.

Presenting, Chapter 13!

Minnie's P.O.V

My heart beat raced out of control. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes widened in fear. My hands started to sweat and my cheeks were a rosy red from the sudden change of my body temperature. By now, my body trembled in anxious fear. A sob rose in my throat as the "Click, click, click" came closer and closer.

A shadow approached the corner. "P-Please! D-Don't hurt me!" I pleaded as the shadow got bigger and bigger. "Heavens to Betsy! What happened to you?" Maria rounded the corner. "I fell and tipped the bucket on me by accident," I explained with a sigh of relief.

"Let's get you cleaned up before someone sees you," she helped me up by my arm and guides me back to the maids' headquarters. "Did you finish all of your chores?" she asked me. "Only had two floors to go," I tried to straighten out my blouse but the material kept sticking to my chest. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'll just get someone to finish them," she scolded me.

"Take a shower and put this on. Dinner will be ready in a hour or so," she left me to clean myself up. After a nice and hot relaxing shower, I put on a pair of sweats and a green Baby Phat shirt that Maria had let me borrow. I combed my hair and put it in a loose ponytail. On my feet, I wore my maid black step-ins.

A knock sounded at the bathroom door. "Come, time to enjoy dinner with all of us," behind Maria was a swarm of women. Maria yanked me out of the bathroom and pushed me into the crowd. I was passed from person to person. They greeted me with a hug or a handshake and a big smile. We reached the dinning hall in no time.

On the table, there was a big feast. There was ham, chicken, white rice, fried rice, collar greens, string beans, candy yams, a salad bowl, a punch fountain, and deviled eggs. My mouth watered and my stomach grumbled. Maria pulled me into a chair next to her. "Do you eat like this everyday," I questioned excitedly. "Pretty much," she babbled on and on about how her day was.

I couldn't concentrate, my eyes were stuck on that juicy ham. The candy yams smelled delicious too. The collar greens look so steamy hot and mouthwatering. They passed all the food around the table and plates were filed up high. Once everyone was full and satisfied, gossip spread around the table like a tidal wave. I couldn't hear a single word. It was like a million bees buzzing in your ear.

All of a sudden, the voices stopped and Maria spoke. "Lucy, what's the update?" she asked in the silence so everyone could hear her. "Well, let's see... Satan said that he was going to do an employee count and have the guards search some more. He thinks the chefs are hiding Michelle," Lucy said wiping her hands on a napkin. "We'll be out of here soon, but the employee count could be a problem," Maria scratched her chin.

"Well, wasn't that a lovely dinner. Please give my thanks to the chefs, for I have important business to attend to," Maria dismissed herself and tugged me out the room. I walked alongside her to my room.

"Ok, draw a star in the center of the floor and put this candles at each point. Make sure you make the center big enough so you can sit in it," she handed me the candles. While I drew the star, she rearranged the furniture around, unplugged all lamps, and removed any glass in the room. "Finished, what's this for anyway," I questioned.

"Ok, long story short, my sister is the most powerful witch in the world and it turns out the she is working for you. We are going to pay them a visit," she hurriedly adjusted the candles and sat on the outside of the star. "Now, sit in the inside of the star," she lit a match and put the blazing fire to each one of the candles. "Close your eyes and breath in from you nose and out from your mouth," she commanded. I did as I was told.

"Oh, thy gracious, almighty god! Help us fight against evil! Bring together 2 hearts and make them one! I humbly come to you to fix this twisted love triangle! Please lord, I beg of you!" Maria chanted. Her eyes turned grey and a gusty draft swept through the room. He hair left her shoulders and flew all around her face like hissing snakes. "It is their destiny god, for you will see, their love is pure without glee. How can you deny true love lord, for you have given it to us as a gift from above! Evil wants to ruin every couple! Let justice be known! Stop this evil once and for all," a blast of white light came shooting at me. The candles flickered and blew out.

A twirl tornado picked up the candles and they rotated around me. Bright sparks flashes here and there. My ears popped and air pressure seemed to go down. I gasped in fear as the whole room turned white. I got up from sitting and walked around. The room seemed plain and empty.

I tapped on the walls feeling for some knob of some sort. As time ticked by, I started getting more frustrated. "Ahh!" I pounded the wall angrily with my fists. A latch seemed to pop and a door opened appearing Mark in a bedroom. He was looking at a picture, studying it almost. His stereo was on and it was playing Vanilla Twilight by Owl City. He sniffed a couple times and a tear would fall once in a while. I cleared my throat.

His head snapped up and looked in my direction. "Who are you?" he got off his bed and searched the room, his face still tear-stricken. "Mark," he didn't seem to hear me. He picked up a lamp and threw it in my direction. It missed by a good centimeter. "Mark!" I shouted ducking the alarm clock. He froze.

Mark's P.O.V

"Mark!" the voice sounded like honeysuckle on a spring morning. It was as soft as rose pedals. I know that voice. "Michelle?" I whispered. "I must be crazy and love sick," I said grabbing my head. I felt something pry my hand away from my head. "I'm here Mark," something whispered in my ear. Arms wrapped around me and I felt warm and loved. "Is it really you?" I asked hopeful. "Yes. I am safe and healthy," she cooed in my ear. "How can I be sure, I cannot see you," I tried to pull her toward me but I only grabbed thin air.

"Just trust me," I felt soft hands stroke my cheeks. "Oh Minnie. I love you," I pulled a big smile on my face and looked toward her direction. "I wish you knew how much I love you," she mumbled. "I will come and get you, even if it takes a million years," I vowed. "Let's hope it doesn't take a million years," she joked lightly but my face stayed serious.

"I'm serious. I will rescue you," I said with determination. "I must go now, my time is up," I felt something press against my lips and then she was gone. "Michelle?" I called but got no reply. Bloodlust shot through my veins like adrenaline and I ran to the general's office.

"Ready the soldiers and load up the gun powder! I don't care how late it is! Hurry! We must go before it is too late!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Did you like it? Comment, Vote, Fan!

With Love,

~Toya~