Mia and Heather Visit Australia

"What if she doesn't like me anymore?" Michael asked as they walked into the arrivals area of the airport.

It had only been a few months since they had left New York, but both boys felt extremely excited and anxious as they searched for Mia and Heather. They would be spending New Years here in Australia and that also meant that Ashton would have the opportunity to introduce the famous Mia to his family for the first time.

"I'm sure that won't happen, why else would she-" Ashton began to say before Michael interrupted him again.

"Oh no! Do you think she feels sorry for me?" Michael exclaimed, only making his friend laugh as he patted him on the shoulder, "Don't laugh at me! This is serious."

"Just relax, you'll feel better once you see her," Ashton assured him as he lifted up a sign for Mia that read 'sexy brown eyes'.

Michael had definitely caught sight of the girls before they saw them. He instantly began to feel nervous. His hands felt sweaty as he desperately wiped them against his pant legs as he watched the girls begin their way over.

The second Heather saw him, she squealed and ran his way. Her arms were wrapped around him in mere seconds, while her bags lay forgotten behind her. The scent of her washing over him as he pulled her closer into a tight hug. She smelled like strawberries and something else he could never figure out.

"It is so good to see you again, Mike!" Heather said excitedly before planting a quick kiss to his cheek.

Beside them, Mia rolled her eyes at Ashton's sign before ripping it out of his hands and pressing a loving kiss to his lips.

"Was the sign really necessary?" Mia murmured against his lips as they both grinned as they held each other.

Michael and Heather watched them before making gagging noises that only made the couple laugh.

"Okay! We get it. How about we take you girls out to eat?" Ashton said as he grabbed Mia's bags and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"That sounds great! You boys probably have a couple of hours before we are consumed by the jetlag blues," Heather said as helped Michael with her bags and began walking beside the other couple.

"Yeah. Damn that flight is long!" Mia said making the boys chuckle.

"I'm sure you'll get used to it," Ashton assured her as he pressed a kiss to her temple.

"She better! How awkward would that be?" Heather teased as they loaded everything into Ashton's car.

"Real funny, H," Mia said, rolling her eyes as she jumped into the front seat.

"It's only the truth, you know I love you," Heather said with a wink as she got into the back seat. Outside of the car Ashton and Michael gave each other a look, knowing damn well they had been worrying for no reason.

"This is going to be great," Ashton told him as they got into the car as well.

"As long as Heather doesn't get attacked by the jet lag monster. We all know she's mean without being jet lagged," Michael teased her with a wink.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, playfully smacking him in the arm before taking his hand in hers. "You're supposed to be nice to me."

"And why is that?" He asked. Michael couldn't help but chuckle as he saw her pouting at him. He had missed her. All those late night phone conversations had not been enough for him. She had this aura about her that really made him happy whenever they were together. He wondered if this was exactly what Ashton had felt when he'd met Mia. He would have to ask him.

"Because this counts as our first date," she said softly, squeezing his fingers and ignoring the look Mia and Ashton gave each other in the front seats. Michael on the other hand, could not conceal his reddening cheeks.

"What's wrong Michael? Cat got your tongue?" Ashton teased.

"Shut up, Ashton!" he grumbled which made everyone in the car burst out laughing. 

(Author's Note: Sorry it has been so long and that it is so short. I've been figuring things out and now I am figuring out a new writing and publishing schedule between my wattpad stories and blogging. If you want to check out my blog, go check out love-nashi.blogspot.com)