love is pain Ch1

Hi, I'm Amanda Diaz and I'm going to tell you the story of my life. It all started when I was 18. I had graduated top of my class and was accepted to the top 3 colleges I wanted to go to.

They were Stanford, Berkeley, and UCLA. My mom and dad were so proud of me. As for my three brothers and one sister they are happy and jealous of me. My siblings names are Leticia, Juan, Ivan, and John.

My sister has not moved out of the house and she was already going to be a senior in college next year. She is already 20 years old. She is almost done with college because the high school, we went to help you finish 2 years of college.

She plans to move out at the age of 23. Which is not bad I mean I hope to move out when I get married. The age I want to get married at is 25 and I know it seems young and I know you probably are thinking that you have your whole life ahead of you.

So what it's not like I am going to have kids right way. I will wait a few years before I have kids, In the few years I am married and don't have kids, I will travel the world. So when I am ready to have kids I will.

Their names will be Scarlett Sin Lily and Kayden James. Those are their first and middle names because I don't know their father's last name or maybe I do. What if Chris was their father their names would be Scarlett Sin Lily Mares and Kayden James Mares.

I mean I wanted four, but my mom says that's too much because she wanted a big family of six kids. She never really had a big family and she always moved. She is happy now meeting my amazing dad.

She married him after only knowing him for 6 months at the age of 21 and he was 24. The 6 months were also the months they planned their wedding. So then summer began and my birthday happened.

All my friends, and family were there. Especially Chris my boyfriend I had been dating since Junior year in high school. Yes, my parents loved him when they first meet him especially my mom. My dad said he is a good man.

Well lets get back to my birthday. At the party he told ''tomorrow I am taking you out somewhere''. I said ''ok'' and kissed him on the cheek

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with every bone in my body sore. It was because I danced all night long. I had remembered everything that happened yesterday. Well because my parents were there to make sure I didn't drink a lot. I had only turned 19 years old so ya that's what happened yesterday.

So I got out of bed and went to the restroom to take a shower. When I got out of the restroom, my sister was on my bed waiting. I then said ''what are you doing in my room''. She then replied ''I am going to help you pick out your outfit for your date''.

I simply said ''ok ''. One hour later we had decided the perfect outfit. Then I curled my hair and put my makeup on. My sister said '' you look beautiful and all grown up ''. I saw a tear come out of her eye. Then she smiled, trying to hide the fact she was about to cry.

So I hugged her and said '' you will always be my big sister and I love you''. She said ''I love you too ''. We heard a knock on the door it was Chris I know it. So I raced to the door and opened it. When he saw me, his eyes lit up like firecrackers.

He tried to say you look stunning, but all that come out was '' you...you look stustunstunning''. So I said '' you don't look half bad yourself handsome''. We hopped in his corvette he had bought two weeks ago. He knows I love corvettes plus he has been saving up since he was 10 years old.

We were almost there when he told me to cover my eyes. Then helped me out of the car and then told me to open my eyes. We were at a race car track. He and I won each other a few times and had a good time. Then we got tired and went to a restaurant called ''The Cellar''.

I know we were under age, but we looked older and more intelligent. We had an amazing night he even payed for all his bills. We shortly arrived at my house and got out of the car. He walked me to the door and we both said we had a good time.

Then kissed on the lips. That's when I said ''I love you'' and all he said was '' me too". I went inside and all I could think about that night was what he said me too. I mean that's all he could say. I was mad and sad at the same time.

WEEKS LATER

College started and I still thought about what he said. For the first few days I saw lots of girls always talking to him when I wasn't around. Well when they thought I wasn't around or my friends told me. It made me kind of mad until some girl kissed him on the lips. When I was coming close to them and she acted all innocent.

That's when I lost it so I punched her in the face breaking her nose. She tried to fight back when Chris and a friend of his grabbed us apart. Then Chris said '' we need to talk ''.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you for reading this chapter. On the side I put a pitcher of Gregg Sulkin and Selena Gomez happy together. I also put a video of ''the carpenters, close to you'' because I love this song and I think it fits the theme of this chapter.