Brown

Vacuum. He felt like he was being sucked into an abyss, but this one didn't feel like it would lead to hell. He felt like he was approaching heaven, filled with brown, dark brown, everything. It was not what he expected. At all. Her eyes, they were not what he expected. He expected blue, or green, something not so mundane, a more rare color. And yet what he saw was brown. But it sucked him in and he felt like he was swimming in deep brown eyes of this peculiar girl in front of him. He felt like just that one look of hers absorbed him, whole, revealed him to her misterious gaze. He just stood there, helpless, he was bare, she could see all of him if she wanted, her eyes removed all barriers he had.

It was all gone just as soon as it came, Harry was suddenly broken out of his reverie. The girl has moved her head towards the ground, her face hidden from him. He felt like saying something or just go ahead and pull her head up, just anything so he could see her face again. As soon as he realized that though, a strog feeling of fear cripled him, but he didn't have time to panic because the curious girl in front of him spoke.

"Umm thanks."

That was it. That. Was. It. Nothing else. Harry was dissapointed. He wanted to hear something that would ease his crazy thoughts that were swirling in his head. He wanted her to say something crazy, so that he would feel at least a little bit less crazy himself.

But all he got was a mumble and one word. Oh and also an awkward move of the girl trying to get to the driver's door that Harry was blocking. She wanted to get away he realized.

He quickly but not so obviously moved towards the door and asked "Are you going to be okay?"

He couldn't stop thinking about her tired face and yet it seemed to him that there was still something else there beside tiredness. Like a flame, not burning, just a flicker, almost ashes and yet still burning. It was something uncomprehensible to him, but he wanted to know what it was. What was it that made this girl so interesting to him. Except for her lack of interest in him of course. What was her name. Would he be able to look into those brown orbs again, just get lost in them again. Just once again.

Imogen was cursing the guy in her head. She wasn't sure if because he wouldn't leave her alone or if because she actually found him... well... pleasant to the eye.

She nervously moved a strand of her hair behind her ear and quickly said, as if the speedy speaking would definitely convince him, "Yeah, yeah. I'll be fine. Thank you again."

She was saying that and moving towards her door. She didn't care if she had to elbow her way to it, she just felt under pressure, she needed to leave. She didn't like the scrunitizing gaze of Harry Styles. It was like he was reading into every little thing he could notice about her. And people reading her, that definitely scared her. Because what they would read, it would be ugly. So so ugly. So she finally got to the door, she opened them, eventhough Harry was in the way.

She hit him with the door a little bit, but she didn't care, all the while he was thinking what was her thing, what was making her run away so fast.

But unlike Harry, Imogen didn't even think. She didn't even wholly realize whom she has met that night. She was putting her seatbelt on while Harry was looking at her through the window. He didn't know how creepy he looked. But Imogen didn't find it creepy because she was busy contemplating her own creepiness and weirdnes, running away like that. "What the fûck" was the constant thought in her head.

And then, in the middle of all that chaos happening in her head, she has gotten proven once again that no matter what, she can't escape herself. Her usual worry for the comfort of other people kicked in.
And before even realizing her window was opened and her mouth spoke, interrupting Harry's  crazy thoughts "Are you going to be okay? D'you have a ride?"

She wasn't sure if Harry was too drunk to drive or not, if he even came with car, she noticed he was kind of alone there with Amber, the people around theme all seemed to be in their own cliques.

But a click happened in Harry's head as soon as he saw the window of her old white Fiat 600 go down, and her mesmerizingface revealing itself to his stare again. His heart was beating so hard and he didn't even hear what she was saying. Untill she repeated it while scowling a bit in worry. At least Harry chose to think it was worry.

He was actually very happy she asked him that, not just because he wanted to look at those brown eyes for a bit longer, but also because he was without car and alone. And also, after seeing that Joy Division t-shirt she had on, he got curious about her music taste. He got curious about her taste.

But before he let his thoughts wander into the forbidden teritorry, he answered "I... Actually, my ride already left..."

He gave himself a mental pat on the back for deciding to wait with Amber. He wasn't sure what or why but he needed, desperately needed, to just get off at least one layer of the girl infront of him. He decided not to ask her for a ride himself. He thought it would be best to let her decide whether she'll offer it to him or not. He was really hoping she would. He was really really hoping she would because he had so many questions for her. He had to try with all his strength not to let them pour out of his mouth.

He watched her light lips open a little, he saw she was thinking, thinking what to do. Thankfully it didn't take her long and she spoke, hypnothizing Harry yet again. "It's okay, I can take you home, come in"

Imogen was flailing her arms around in her car, pointing to the seat beside her and inviting Harry into her car. It was like a reflex with her. Somebody, anybody needed anything, she would be offering it open-heartedly. She would give her all. That is why she was so quick to tell Harry that everything was okay, she saw he was a bit uncomfortable to ask her to drive him home. And she, as usual, started waving her arms around. Classiness at its best.

Harry loved it. He reveled in it. It has been quite some time since he has heared the words "It's okay" being spoken to him. Nobody said it to him because evrytime, everything could be done better or differently, each time there was a new thing to get to and it was never okay. There was never time for just okay in his life. There were only 'but, no, can't, just don't, you should, you have to, bad'. That is all he has ever heared. So he decided to say sçrew you to all the 'you shoulds' and with a big smile started towards the passanger door. He opened them with care of course, he had a feeling the old looking car would crumble in front of him because of its age. He loved it though. It was a well-kept car, renovated and just so... different, special. But he didn't expect anything else as the owner of it was the epitome of quirkiness and just unique. It was odd to see it in front of this club where all the Audis and Range Rovers were parked. It would be odd to see it anywhere in London really. But it just felt so right, so right for it to be owned by a person like the girl beside him. And so the first thing he said was,"Your car is just... captivating"

Imogen was still a little bit shocked by the big teeth-showing smile Harry has just shown her. She saw his dimples. They were there. Both of them. She tried not to react unreasonably like all those girls she found pathetic, but she couldn't find it in her to deny to herself that they were not repulsive. Oh no.

And in just a few seconds he was already there beside her seemingly very impressed with her car. She was very proud of it, her car was dear to her. She never wanted an expensive, new car. She wanted something simple, with a soul and history and stories behind it. Yet she couldn't help but think that he might be mocking her a little bit. Harry must be used to new, fast cars and hers was probably just an old buch of metal to him. It was a problem of hers yes, accepting a compliment, or anything positive really. So she just barely smiled, whispered a quiet "thank you" and drove of.