Untitled Part 1

Ok, I was a huge fan of Venturiantale when I was younger. I was absolutely invested in every video. But as i grew up i started to drift away from it. But recently, I decided to watch them. The first thing I looked up ( of course) were the Johnny Ghost video's, my personal favorite videos they make. Now usually, the Vent crew never takes their role play's seriously. But I've noticed something strange with Jordan's character, Johnny Ghost. Most of the time, Johnny Ghost usually just doesn't take what's going on around him seriously when Johnny Toast is around. Toast is Ghost's...better half of a dynamic duo. But, it seems, when ever he's alone or without toast, the role play's get a bit more serious. Now, keep in mind that Johnny Toast is more charismatic, talented, and far more superior to Johnny. Now lets get one with it.

Now, anyone who is/was a hardcore fellow adventurer like myself knows about Johnny's traumatic past. He originally was named Gregory Casket and he seemed to have some sort of mental breakdown after he was left alone in an old abandon house. We aren't sure what exactly happen to his parents, but i think that his father, Tommy Casket, murdered Johnny's mother and left the child. After which, Gregory had some sort of schizophrenic break down that was induced by a spirit. Now we don't know much about the time between then and (what I call) the Ghost phase.

Later on, we discovered that Johnny actually has quite a few mental problems including schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, anxiety, and possibly depression due to newer videos. But most of these are only mild.

But his partner on the other hand is totally the opposite. He is the son of the queen of england, at the top of his health, made the corporation Johnny works at, and I believe was a model at one point. Even had his own band. So why would such a successful person be so loyal to a person like Ghost? The answer might shock you.

Ghost has two different personalties, Jimmy Casket and Gregory Casket. Jimmy is a horrible, insane, crazed murderer. Jimmy is a strange character. His first appearance was in gmod murder. This only ever rarely included Johnny Ghost or Toast, and focused mainly on Casket and his murders. While Gregory hasn't come back as of this document. I have two theories on what happened to Gregory.

1.) That Gregory eventually became Jimmy or Johnny

Or,

2.) The identity of Gregory was destroyed and Johnny took over.

Now, your probably wondering what this has to do with with Toast. Well, if Jimmy is the worst part of Johnny's personality, and Johnny is the host/neutral personality, then toast must be the good personality.

Now, let me explain. Johnny Toast has never been a REAL person. He has only been apart of Johnny's damaged mind. I believed that Johnny has fabricated Toast as an outlet of safety, guidance, and companion ship. Think of how almost all video's with him in it are weirder and more strange than the ones without him. Now, I'm not saying that ALL the videos with them ghost hunting are in his mind. Actually, I believe Ghost is hunting ghosts, but he is imagining his partner there with him, or, if he isn't working alone, has some other person who pretends to be 'Johnny Toast' for Ghost's well being. Johnny has even grown a dependence on Toast, making his symptoms worse when he is not around. But not only is it just a friend, but also the man Johnny wants to be. It's quite sad how lonely Ghost is, but hopefully my theory is wrong and a has a friend. but anyway, sorry this was so poorly written. It's very late at night and i'm extremely tired and i needed to write this down before i forgot. Tell me what you thought.