Chapter 1~ The Day of The Wedding

Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho! Not funny....? I tryed.... Any way. What you all been waiting for......CHAPTER 1 OF THE ADOPTED BY KENDALL SCHMIDT SEQUEL!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sarah's P.O.V

Today is the big day... The day I marry James. I had a long skinny wedding dress on, low cut in front and back, a necklas with diamonds, my hair up in a bun with a peral net around it and a gold comb in my hair. Gold eyeshadow and a tad bit of blush. My arm around my dad's to be ready when the doors opend to see all my friends, family, and my love. I herd the music started to play and this when I took a deep breath to calm my nearves.  Dad walked me down the isle closer and closer to James until we were face to face. Dad kissed my head and handed me to James "You look beautiful" he said quietly with a smile. "Dearly beloved, we are gatherd here today to bring this man, and this woman in holy matromonay. If anyone does not think these two should not be married, speak now, or forever hold your peace"  Me and James were both hoping no one was going to say anything. I saw Logan open his mouth...But thank the lord he didnt say anything.

Skipping vows

"James do you take Sarah to be your lawful wedded wife? In sickness and in health? Till death parts you?"

"I do.."

"Sarah do you take James to be your lawful wedded husband? In sickness and in health? Till deth parts you?"

"I do"

"Then with the power vested in me, I now pronouse you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" And with thoes 5 words. James kissed me with passion. I am so happy I finally have James forever.